Omnia Windows Mobile 6.5 Goodies
Posted 21 November 2009 - 03:23 PM
Posted 22 November 2009 - 09:54 AM
Posted 03 December 2009 - 04:38 AM
Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:42 PM
Edited by sheldon.mathews, 03 December 2009 - 07:44 PM.
Posted 07 December 2009 - 08:26 AM
Phone Radio: XBIC1
Posted 21 December 2009 - 07:17 AM
Sorry! Sorry! for My bad English!....Many thank's!
Posted 25 December 2009 - 10:36 AM
Each Small Candle Lights A Corner Of Every Human Mind
Posted 28 December 2009 - 03:03 PM
I think its Zoomboard or resco keyboard
Posted 29 December 2009 - 01:19 AM
I use 6.5 pro. Build 218126.96.36.199. ROM i900DXID1
I dont use M2D
I'm looking for a way to have the windows button at the left-bottom and the X button on the rigt-bottom.
I want my omnia to be more finger-friendly that way.
Can you tell me how to do this?
Edited by fransieman, 29 December 2009 - 12:41 PM.
Posted 31 December 2009 - 12:17 PM
Posted 02 January 2010 - 01:02 AM
Posted 06 January 2010 - 08:15 AM
please i had been tring this for a while, i already creat my storage my documents... should i do something with advanced configurations?
I hope get this working...
Posted 08 January 2010 - 05:30 PM
Posted 16 January 2010 - 10:58 PM
Edited by Peew971, 16 January 2010 - 10:59 PM.
Posted 17 January 2010 - 09:39 PM
can you give me the link or the cab for M2DC? I tried the search but i can't find it.
Posted 16 February 2010 - 07:39 PM
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\SK1URL change to where your app is installed (\My Storage\Program Files....\YourAppName.exe)
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\SK1TEXT change to what would you like to button is called
Need your help.
I want to associate the left button to launch "Phone Dialer" but not able to search the exe or dll for the same.
Can you Plz guide me.
Posted 23 February 2010 - 03:23 PM
Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:54 PM
Oops, forgot abt that...
Steps to install.
1. Disable Titanium (aka Windows default).
2. Download the files from drkfngthdragnlrd mediafire link.
3. Install DragonWorld NeoTitanium Rev1.0.cab, Genix9 CMultiClock NeoTitanium Edition with Notifications Rev1.0.cab, DragonWorld CHome Settings Fix Rev.2.cab and Mortscript (if not installed).
4. Download my zip files Replace1.zip.
5. Copy all 5 png files to Neo folder under My Device.
6. Delete these files from Windows\ -> NeoAnalog_240x320.cpr, NeoAnalog_320x240.cpr, Neo_320x240.cpr and Neo_320x240.cpr. Replace with NeoAnalog_240x400.cpr, NeoAnalog_400x240.cpr, Neo_400x240.cpr and Neo_400x240.cpr.
7. Copy CMultiClock.mscr to Program Files\CMultiClock\
8. Enable Titanium.
Still unable to launch apps which button is click on home page. Well, not sure why. perhaps someone can try out.. I have input the values in CMultiClock.mscr but still doesn't work.***Fixed***
- Do not use landscape mode (i have not made any changes).
you can upload your May you somewhere to these files that were deleted on mediafire please very nice. Thanks a lot
Posted 26 February 2010 - 08:14 AM
can you help me please?
i'm a newbie and I want to install themes on my Omnia II i8000.
I have downloaded the .cab files but from then on..... dunno
Please help me!!
have you tried them and everything works?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users