• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Peter Brauer

Peter Brauer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia
Ok, so probably a stupid question but I am still missing something here. I Love the new honeycomb, but would love to be able to change the order of display for the programs so I don't have to scroll down to the new things I add that I want to load. Anyone have a tweak that would give me the ability to change the display order? --Thanks!

Egin Tollkuci

Egin Tollkuci

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i910
if you touch and hold on each program a menu will popup allowing you to send to top. Although a little annoying if you move them to top in the right order then you can customize however you want.

Edited by Egin Tollkuci, 14 May 2009 - 03:03 PM.

Peter Brauer

Peter Brauer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

if you touch and hold on each program a menu will popup allowing you to send to top. Although a little annoying if you move them to top in the right order then you can customize however you want.

See, I knew it was something simple...THANKS!

xtiger

xtiger

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
Here's an even dumber question. How do you get the honeycomb up? I can't find a setting for it anywhere? I just have the new scrolling menu.

Peter Brauer

Peter Brauer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Here's an even dumber question. How do you get the honeycomb up? I can't find a setting for it anywhere? I just have the new scrolling menu.

After installing a 6.5 ROM you need to disable Large Menus.

1. Settings -> System -> Large Display
2. Uncheck Use large Start Menu

That's it!

xtiger

xtiger

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
sweet, thanks!

monsterpt

monsterpt

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Devices:i910 vzn omnia

Ok, so probably a stupid question but I am still missing something here. I Love the new honeycomb, but would love to be able to change the order of display for the programs so I don't have to scroll down to the new things I add that I want to load. Anyone have a tweak that would give me the ability to change the display order? --Thanks!

FYI - Showaco at xda designed a cab called reStart which uses a nicer menu option to move your start menu items into positions you like. Check out his new upgraded Titanium Weather app as well. It has Radar and works for Omnia! <_<

http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=481379

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users