WM 6.5 Honeycomb Menu Customization Question

Guest Peter Brauer

Guest Peter Brauer

Ok, so probably a stupid question but I am still missing something here. I Love the new honeycomb, but would love to be able to change the order of display for the programs so I don't have to scroll down to the new things I add that I want to load. Anyone have a tweak that would give me the ability to change the display order? --Thanks!

Guest Egin Tollkuci

if you touch and hold on each program a menu will popup allowing you to send to top. Although a little annoying if you move them to top in the right order then you can customize however you want.

Edited by Egin Tollkuci

Guest Peter Brauer
if you touch and hold on each program a menu will popup allowing you to send to top. Although a little annoying if you move them to top in the right order then you can customize however you want.

See, I knew it was something simple...THANKS!

Guest xtiger

Here's an even dumber question. How do you get the honeycomb up? I can't find a setting for it anywhere? I just have the new scrolling menu.

Guest Peter Brauer
Here's an even dumber question. How do you get the honeycomb up? I can't find a setting for it anywhere? I just have the new scrolling menu.

After installing a 6.5 ROM you need to disable Large Menus.

1. Settings -> System -> Large Display

2. Uncheck Use large Start Menu

That's it!

Guest monsterpt
Ok, so probably a stupid question but I am still missing something here. I Love the new honeycomb, but would love to be able to change the order of display for the programs so I don't have to scroll down to the new things I add that I want to load. Anyone have a tweak that would give me the ability to change the display order? --Thanks!

FYI - Showaco at xda designed a cab called reStart which uses a nicer menu option to move your start menu items into positions you like. Check out his new upgraded Titanium Weather app as well. It has Radar and works for Omnia! <_<

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=481379