65 replies to this topic

Mysterious Stranger

Mysterious Stranger

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Devices:Acer dual sim thingy..

Excellent - did you have any luck finding it? I tried AK112BF on the off chance and no go :D

AK12BBF

Close!

M.S

pete_thomson

pete_thomson

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Devices:HTC Desire

AK12BBF

Close!

M.S

Wicked - All ordered. Many Thanks

mejoppa

mejoppa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Devices:omnia
has anybody else had a problem of the £5 link being cancelled on them half way through the month? I should have had 2 weeks left but after logging on after the weekend found that my unlimited usage has been changed to pay as you go.

shadamehr

shadamehr

'That' Avatar Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Internet, Games, Women, Phones, Clubbing and Pubbing
  • Devices:HTC Desire / Nokia N8 Bronze
  • Twitter:@shadamehr

has anybody else had a problem of the £5 link being cancelled on them half way through the month? I should have had 2 weeks left but after logging on after the weekend found that my unlimited usage has been changed to pay as you go.

Not yet seen this, but I am popping up with a similar query of my own today, so, aimed at the very knowledgeable, but also no doubt very busy Paul,

Paul, have you seen any symptoms, as per mejoppa's above?

As why I am posting, is because I now see some new things in "My3" as listed below.

I now see a new "Free Internet Allowance" section which I can't recall being there before. So whilst I still see the "Unlimited Internet" bit at the top first, there is this NEW bit with a LIMITED MB of 150MB now listed below.

So I am curious as to which might get used...

Additionally, I now see "600 Free Texts" listed too, which I don't recall, which I assume would be texts via the Connection Manager, not for real if the SIM were used in a phone?

In any event, the real reason for my post, is the bit highlighted in the image attached, with a Question Mark by me.

Does anyone think it is anything to be concerned about - do you think 3 have cottoned on to this. Cos if so, this would STILL constitute a change in terms and conditions, if they stop something we have been getting, IF we reasonably believed it was something we were getting legitimately, irrespective of the terms and conditions in print.

Anyone else had any other issues, or think the image below shows any worrying bits..?
Attached File  3_Internet_Costs.JPG   61.85KB   26 downloads

Posted Image

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,177 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
I haven't had a problem with the internet service being cancelled, and i've not heard of it before either? If this happens to you - phone 3 and ask why!

With regards to that '150MB' section, I strongly suspect that's the '150MB' that you get for free when you do a topup and therefore becomes irrelevant if you have added an internet bundle.

Deets on the PAYG tariff including the 150MB allowance and texts: http://www.three.co...._the_free_stuff

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

shadamehr

shadamehr

'That' Avatar Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Internet, Games, Women, Phones, Clubbing and Pubbing
  • Devices:HTC Desire / Nokia N8 Bronze
  • Twitter:@shadamehr

I haven't had a problem with the internet service being cancelled, and i've not heard of it before either? If this happens to you - phone 3 and ask why!

With regards to that '150MB' section, I strongly suspect that's the '150MB' that you get for free when you do a topup and therefore becomes irrelevant if you have added an internet bundle.

Deets on the PAYG tariff including the 150MB allowance and texts: http://www.three.co...._the_free_stuff

P

Thanks Paul - thought the 150MB may be something like that - to be fair, this is only the second time I have topped up, with the holiday season now approaching.

So thanks for that - if I have any issues at all for real, I will report back here what I did to try and resolve them with 3 etc.

Cheers again for such a great find mate - and such a fast response.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users