I finally am able to play gba games on my samsung blackjack (no overclocking!)
For any other blackjack users who want to be able to play, here are some steps. note that this process upgrades you to WM 6.1, which was never officially released for BJ so installing it (i think) voids your warrenty. that said:
1. Download Samsung Blackjack Cooked ROM Bogart Edition. i found mine at http://www.wiseworm....bogart-edition/
2. download gbace. i found mine at http://www.modaco.co...ince-gbace-0-1/
3. install Samsung Blackjack Cooked ROM Bogart Edition to your phone. i could only do it in xp, but im sure its possible with vista. in the folder you downloaded the readme file tells you how to install it.
4. install gbace to your phone(which now has WM 6.1).
5. get some gba roms. put them on your phone.
6. hold down the home button on your blackjack to bring up the task manager. from there, hit menu, utilities, rotate screen.
7. navigating with your screen sidesways can be tough but get to gbace
8. go to file, load rom, find it, and...
9. enjoy playing gba games!