22 replies to this topic

WhatID

WhatID

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Devices:i910
Anyone?

I just wanted to make sure it will not wipe the NAM setting etc....

1qaz2wsxc

1qaz2wsxc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Clicking and making &quot;ICONS&quot; :)<br />Кликам и правя &quot;ИКОНКИ&quot; :)
  • Devices:SAMSUNG Omnia Pro B7610
Hello! and i'm so sorry about my bad english i use a translator, hope yuo will understand my problem!!!

Yesterday I tried to connect via USB cable my Omnia i900 to the PC, but not connect. After reboot the phone and computer, again. I tried to connect them to another computer and again not connect, even as a USB device. I thought cable was damaged, today looking new one. But I decided to Hard reset phone from windows menu. After the reset everything i switch off phone, but my Omnia not switch ON by pressing POWER button. Phone turn on only when i press RESET button. NOW phone do nothing, just shows only logo at the beginning SAMSUNG OMNIA and must remove the battery to shut down and that's only once failed to load. I tried hard reset with the buttons 100,000 manner described by the reset button or entrust the button, but nothing. :P When i tried TURN OFF phone with POWER button look phone switch off normal, screen becom black, but i NOTICED that back of my phone getting little WARM and i can switch on my phone using RESET. I think that phono NOT turning off properly.
Do not show menu hard reset. I took out the battery for the night and today I tried again but the same situation. ((((((
Phone is with original rom i900DXHJ1
Any ideas. :huh:

and again sorry about my english!!!

Edited by 1qaz2wsxc, 26 April 2010 - 09:36 PM.

My device Samsung Omnia Pro B7610
ROM - PDA: B7610XXIK3, CSC:B7610NTPHIK3, PHONE: B7610XXIK3
B_L®

jumper007

jumper007

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:Programming, and growing as a developer.
  • Devices:i900, Galaxy Gio, POV Tegra 2
Not such a big reveal... I know this since I got my 1st i900. Anyways, goodjob.

Alien007 Software is always there for you.
Posted Image
Don't forget that saying THANKS! and giving +rep doesn't cost!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users