TCPMP OMNIA PHENOM 2!!!

Guest fenomeno83

Guest fenomeno83

TCPMP OMNIA PHENOM EDITION 2 BY FENOMENO83!

Changelog: ADD NEW SKIN AND INTEGRATE FINGER MENU!!

Full codec support!!

H264 support

new flv codec optimal for intel

new flv4 vp6 codec!!

AC3 support and more others codecs!

subtitles and lyric plugins added!

Optimal settings for samsung omnia!

All video association ARE ALREADY DONE!IT ISN'T NECESSARY THAT YOU MAKE ASSOCIATION MANUALLY!DON'T PUT FLAG OF TCPMP ASSOCIATION FOR EXAMPLE ON MP4 OR AVI,ETC ETC BECAUSE ARE ALREADY MANAGED BY A SCRIPT!!

When you tap on video file,Automatic srt subtitle detect

No incompatibility between flv and flv4 for intel processor

New icon

IMPORTANT:

1-if you want excetute a flv/flv4 file or a video file with srt subtitles, tap it from your file manager (if you select it from tcpmp file browser,it will not work).for these files also works old default skin and not new

2-for some video files, if you execute them tapping on them from your file manager, if after you want execute another file, CAN'T use tcpmp file browser (you must exit e select other video files).

No problem if you execute tcpmp from application menu (in thin manner you can use also tcpmp file browser for execute file)

If you want version with Finger Menu integrate (reccomanded if you are not already installed finger menu/finger suite) download here

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F96RQCDP

mirror

http://www.zshare.net/download/6040241308621a4c/

If you want version without finger menu (if you have already installed finger menu/finger suite) install this

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HMWSIYPQ

mirror

http://www.zshare.net/download/60402610dac8db4d/

Here a screenshot:

fe37ab73f258ce466f25087.jpg

if you want an alternative skin

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/288284/...nom-2/page/40/#

Edited by fenomeno83

Guest ely_az

I am using one of WoZZers Lite ROMs that has a TCPMP pre-installed. I can succesfully install this but it does not seem to work. I still have the crappy skin and none of the codecs. Is there any way to get this to work with the cooked ROMs?

Guest jeffrey2000

The full version works fine but the version without the fingermenu doesn't have the (needed) skin (files) by default no matter if I install it locally or onto the storagecard.

Guest fenomeno83
I haven't used TCPMP in a long time - is YouTube viewing still limited to PIE? Or can you use it with Opera now?

for yotube use http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=427702

when you select a video you can choose or flv quality of mp4/h264 quality and wiull start automatically tcpmp

and can also save

integrating youtube in browser is related to flashlite3

Edited by fenomeno83

Guest fenomeno83
hmmmmm.....

attachment.php?attachmentid=33126&d=1242966018

this is the version with finger menu.

there are 2 version

1 skinned + finger menu

1 skinned without finger menu

Guest fenomeno83
The full version works fine but the version without the fingermenu doesn't have the (needed) skin (files) by default no matter if I install it locally or onto the storagecard.

yeees sorry!!!!

wait wait

Edited by fenomeno83

Guest fenomeno83
I am using one of WoZZers Lite ROMs that has a TCPMP pre-installed. I can succesfully install this but it does not seem to work. I still have the crappy skin and none of the codecs. Is there any way to get this to work with the cooked ROMs?

mm

this is a problem

try to install in memory card or internal flah 8/16gb memory

Guest jeffrey2000

yeees sorry!!!!

wait wait

replaced new link with correct tcpmp without finger menu

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NUF25OES

Everything works great now the "without finger menu" version has the right skin now! tnx!

UPDATE 12:10 22-5-2009: Just 1 thing... I see the progress slider is about 1 pixel line too low, not the bar itself but the slider for the rest great like this! <_<

(btw... the attached bmp fille corrects it, just replace it into the tcpmp folder...)

PMVP_buttons.bmp

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest frmariam

The old 0.71j build doesn't play nice with the plugins... Also it doesn't have an equalizer... Don't think we'll ever see this updated since the source of 0.71j is nowhere to be found... Pitty it's just a lost link before the 0.72RC1.

Now if someone where to give TCPMP proper skin support (something like the borrowing Nitrogen interface) now that would be great!

Guest fenomeno83

I use both exe file.It is explained.for situations that tcpmp skinned can't support, it is used tcpmp 0.72

Edited by fenomeno83

Guest fenomeno83
Everything works great now the "without finger menu" version has the right skin now! tnx!

UPDATE 12:10 22-5-2009: Just 1 thing... I see the progress slider is about 1 pixel line too low, not the bar itself but the slider for the rest great like this! <_<

(btw... the attached bmp fille corrects it, just replace it into the tcpmp folder...)

I haven't omnia in this moment.can you make 2 screenshot for comparison between 2 bmp?

Edited by fenomeno83

Guest jeffrey2000
I haven't omnia in this moment.can you make 2 screenshot for comparison between 2 bmp?

Sure... right is urs, left is the corrected one... (enlarge thumb file to see)

post-346680-1242994729_thumb.png

post-346680-1242994742_thumb.png

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest jeffrey2000
links are corrupts

Working fine here, even from ur own post it works fine?!? <_< well... just updated it again just to be sure...

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest Tim-H

I keep getting this error. Tried both of them. I don't think its an issue with the cab, but my phone. Anyone know how to fix this?

post-522618-1243000788_thumb.jpg

Guest jeffrey2000
I keep getting this error. Tried both of them. I don't think its an issue with the cab, but my phone. Anyone know how to fix this?

install sdkcerts.cab or get more freedisk space?!? <_<

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest fenomeno83
Working fine here, even from ur own post it works fine?!? <_< well... just updated it again just to be sure...

SORRY, i DON'T SEE ANY DIFFERENCES between 2 screenshot.can you show me? :)

Edited by fenomeno83