TCPMP OMNIA PHENOM 2!!!

Guest fenomeno83

Guest fenomeno83
subtitles in "TCPMP OMNIA PHENOM 2" don't work <_<, but in "TCPMP OMNIA PHENOM" work good, why ???

not possibile.tcpmp omnia pheno,.reboot device.install tcpmp phenom2.reboot device

Guest kamilloo83

subtitles do not work, if I open a movie file from TCPMP (skin works), but if I open a movie file for example, Resco MANAGER - subtitles work but does not work skin ... Why?

Guest trexflyer

What exactly is the finger menu? Is it just for tcpmp or does it affect all other programs...just want to make sure before i pick one and have to bust out a backup to restore phone

Guest fenomeno83
subtitles in "TCPMP OMNIA PHENOM 2" don't work <_<, but in "TCPMP OMNIA PHENOM" work good, why ???

please read readmne file!

subtitles works if you tap on your video files from your file explorer

Guest fenomeno83
subtitles do not work, if I open a movie file from TCPMP (skin works), but if I open a movie file for example, Resco MANAGER - subtitles work but does not work skin ... Why?

yes perfect.

I explain you: my tcpmp containes 2 different version of tcpmp, managed by a script. 0.72 non skinned version and 0.71j skinned version.

subtitles and flv file works only in 0.72 not skinned version

When you tap on a file using a file explorer(as resco manager), undestand situation and:

if there is a subtitle or flv file ,pls,m3u starts tcpmp 0.72 not skinned version that supports subtitlesd and flv, in the other case starts tcpmp 0.71j skinned version

if you use tcpmp from application menu, it is link to tcpmp skinned version.

If you want also link to tcpmp not skinned version install this in the same memory

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UKWBL5US

Edited by fenomeno83

Guest fenomeno83
What exactly is the finger menu? Is it just for tcpmp or does it affect all other programs...just want to make sure before i pick one and have to bust out a backup to restore phone

TRY.if you don't like uninstall and install version without finger menu

finger menu transofrm all windows menu (and also tcpmp use windows menu and not an own menu) in this manner

more finger friendly

pccapture3.jpg

Edited by fenomeno83

Guest Tim-H
install sdkcerts.cab or get more freedisk space?!? <_<

Thanks for the reply. I tried sdkcerts, then soft reset and still didnt work. I have plenty of space, this is the first time ive seen this happen. hmm.

post-522618-1243031673_thumb.jpg

post-522618-1243031679_thumb.jpg

Guest gEo12Ge

Please someone explain to me.I have not installed anything since i have omnia i900.

How do i install this "Tcpmp Omnia Phenom 2 Plus Finger Menu.rar" in my omnia? I don't see an installation file? Copy the unzip files into my omnia and? I believe there is an uninstaller file if i decide to uninstall it right? Thanks for anyones help in advance <_<

Guest Tim-H
Please someone explain to me.I have not installed anything since i have omnia i900.

How do i install this "Tcpmp Omnia Phenom 2 Plus Finger Menu.rar" in my omnia? I don't see an installation file? Copy the unzip files into my omnia and? I believe there is an uninstaller file if i decide to uninstall it right? Thanks for anyones help in advance <_<

You need a program that will open the .rar

Inside there will be the .cab file that your phone installs with.

edit: and yes you can uninstall it. go to settings, system and in there there is a remove programs icon.

Edited by Tim-H

Guest phantomguy1
Thanks for the reply. I tried sdkcerts, then soft reset and still didnt work. I have plenty of space, this is the first time ive seen this happen. hmm.

dont feel bad..... Im using wozzers v4 and getting the same error...

Guest gEo12Ge
You need a program that will open the .rar

Inside there will be the .cab file that your phone installs with.

edit: and yes you can uninstall it. go to settings, system and in there there is a remove programs icon.

Do you mean i need a program tat can open .rar on my phone? Can i just copy the files (winzip on my pc) and paste them in my phone? How come i dont see a .cab file? Can i install it on my storage folder? Thanks

Guest gEo12Ge
Do you mean i need a program tat can open .rar on my phone? Can i just copy the files (winzip on my pc) and paste them in my phone? How come i dont see a .cab file? Can i install it on my storage folder? Thanks

I got a bit confused. Figured it out already <_< Thanks

Guest fenomeno83
oh no i have winrar, i just need the files to manually install it, the auto install cab just wont work for me for some reason.

I can extract to zip format, but but

in my cab there are also several registry values and ifi you don't put this, all doesn't work in correct manner

Guest fenomeno83

extract rar file in your pc,take cab file and punt in your phone.after by your file explorer tap on it and install

Edited by fenomeno83

Guest juju125

Can someone please upload the files to rapidshare.com or zshare.com?

I cannot download from megaupload <_<

thanks in advance