TCPMP OMNIA PHENOM 2!!!

Guest fenomeno83

Guest jlc0005

I tried installing the version without the finger menus. It was all good until I tried watching an avi video in full screen, landscape mode. The screen suddenly shifted about 40% to the left with the 40 percent of the left on the right side of the screen (looking in landscape mode) and wouldn't go back to normal, even after exiting the program. I tried uninstalling, but after a soft reset, the screen flickered like crazy.

Luckily, I bought SPB Backup 2 yesterday & took a complete backup. After a restore, all was perfect.

Guest fenomeno83
I tried installing the version without the finger menus. It was all good until I tried watching an avi video in full screen, landscape mode. The screen suddenly shifted about 40% to the left with the 40 percent of the left on the right side of the screen (looking in landscape mode) and wouldn't go back to normal, even after exiting the program. I tried uninstalling, but after a soft reset, the screen flickered like crazy.

Luckily, I bought SPB Backup 2 yesterday & took a complete backup. After a restore, all was perfect.

options-zoom and choose fit best if you don't want full screen zoom

Guest Apo11on
TCPMP OMNIA PHENOM EDITION 2 BY FENOMENO83!

Changelog: ADD NEW SKIN AND INTEGRATE FINGER MENU!!

Full codec support!!

H264 support

new flv codec optimal for intel

new flv4 vp6 codec!!

AC3 support and more others codecs!

subtitles and lyric plugins added!

Optimal settings for samsung omnia!

All video association ARE ALREADY DONE!IT ISN'T NECESSARY THAT YOU MAKE ASSOCIATION MANUALLY!DON'T PUT FLAG OF TCPMP ASSOCIATION FOR EXAMPLE ON MP4 OR AVI,ETC ETC BECAUSE ARE ALREADY MANAGED BY A SCRIPT!!

When you tap on video file,Automatic srt subtitle detect

No incompatibility between flv and flv4 for intel processor

New icon

dude... you gotta create better version control...I keep checking the thread, on number of occasions you say "new version soon" or "first post have been updated", but there is no version number, only download links which keep us guessing whether it's the same link that was there 2 days ago, or already new one. "Edition 2" name is way too generic, can you create like v2.1, v2.2...etc when you update the first post? So far we're forced to download the files from the first post, and then perform file size bitwise comparisons, to verify if it's still the same version we already have or you replaced it when the new link....

Guest frankfmoney
dude... you gotta create better version control...I keep checking the thread, on number of occasions you say "new version soon" or "first post have been updated", but there is no version number, only download links which keep us guessing whether it's the same link that was there 2 days ago, or already new one. "Edition 2" name is way too generic, can you create like v2.1, v2.2...etc when you update the first post? So far we're forced to download the files from the first post, and then perform file size bitwise comparisons, to verify if it's still the same version we already have or you replaced it when the new link....

In case you haven't noticed.. There's a reserved V3 post floating around here somewhere.. And just because the links have been updated, it doesn't mean the version was.

Edited by frankfmoney

Guest Apo11on
In case you haven't noticed.. There's a reserved V3 post floating around here somewhere.. And just because the links have been updated, it doesn't mean the version was.

frankfmoney when you start releasing your own versions of software, which people like and use THEN you can clog the thread with responses to posts, not directed to you, containing irrelevant commments. Until then - please refrain from doing so, because posts like yours divert the attention of FENOMENO83 from noticing information, he needs to see.

Guest Adrynalyne
frankfmoney when you start releasing your own versions of software, which people like and use THEN you can clog the thread with responses to posts, not directed to you, containing irrelevant commments. Until then - please refrain from doing so, because posts like yours divert the attention of FENOMENO83 from noticing information, he needs to see.

At the risk of clogging the thread further, what gives you the right to tell people when and when they cannot post?

Just curious.

Guest Apo11on
At the risk of clogging the thread further, what gives you the right to tell people when and when they cannot post?

Just curious.

I'm not telling anyone when they can or cannot post. I'm objecting to people answering to posts, directed at someone else, especially thread owner. When the poster asks specific question/makes request to thread owner - I think its plain annoying when someone else takes the liberty of providing his unwelcome opinion or an unrelated comment. I think that reduces the chances of getting a response from the person the post was directed at. I think people should be able to tell the difference when someone asks a general question in the forum thread, directed at no one in particular and therefore any person, who wishes to respond may do so, and direct question/comment/suggestion, directed to someone specific.

I also think you, Adrynalyne have a habbit of occasionally butting in on other people's business, with a comments like this one...you may want to reconsider ways, to satisfy your curiousity...This didnt concern you in any way, and yet you chose to interfere, starting a potential argument, which could go a long way and be nothing but a waste of time for us both....

Guest abunhyan

Thanks for the prog

I just installed it and works great exept One thing

its never worked with ARABIC subtited i mean its apper with unkown format

ANY idea how can i make it support arabic OR any setting needed to make it works

Guest frankfmoney

Or you can read the posts correctly(maybe look around, too) <_< and not clog the thread up yourself. Your post wasn't exactly something he "needed" to see. And for the record, the comment was not unrelated and perfectly relevant to what you were saying. Think about what you're writing before you make an asinine comment. I shall not digress because I did nothing wrong and am personally attacked.

Guest Apo11on

I'm running WoZzer's WM6.5 v5 Lite ROM. I cannot install TCPMP Omnia Phenom Edition 2 with Finger Menu cab neither on the Device or My Storage - it starts the installation and then it produces this error: "Installation was unsuccessful. The the program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions." The exact same cab previously installed fine on v4 M2D. Has anyone experienced the same problem? Any idea how to fix this?

• 1 month later...