Bell Omnia Rom

Guest bellboy2000

Guest bellboy2000

Hey guys i have killed my omnia and i am desperately looking for the Bell rom

i flashed it with verizon and now the wireless wont turn on and batt wont charge

if anyone has this i would appreciate it if you can share!

thanks

Guest maldonj1
Hey guys i have killed my omnia and i am desperately looking for the Bell rom

i flashed it with verizon and now the wireless wont turn on and batt wont charge

if anyone has this i would appreciate it if you can share!

thanks

what is a bell rom? do you mean a ringer cab? also, if you flashed successfully with the verizon leaked rom, then go ahead to the next step and flash with any of the latest roms, just do a search for either 21232 rom or 21222 if you dont want the absolute latest.

Guest Adrynalyne

Nah, Bell is a Canadian provider. I even posted a warning on this forum and ppcgeeks begging Bell and Telus users to stop doing this, and yet...

There is no Bell ROM in the wild. You will not be able to get one. Your phone is not going to be fixable until a ROM is released/leaked. Do you have some sort of replacement plan?

Guest Smack99

For god sakes !!!!

Can someone post the instructions, step by step, on how to back up the Bell Canada ROM ...

this forum is getting annoying for people "like me & MANY OTHER canadian users" that can't have their phone restored to the original settings ...

It's not a matter of disliking the american companies , it's a matter of people like you & me trying produce a better product than apple !!!

But since i'm stuck with a Verizon ROM .... I can't help much ... my phone died ... the drivers from verizon doesn't help for my battery & someone posted drivers that doesn't work ....

Bottom line is ... WE need HELP & Instructions !

Thanks

Guest blazingwolf

I don't think there are any instructions to post. That is the problem. The only way we got cooked ROMs for Verizon devices was someone leaked a beta ROM that we were able to tear apart. Unfortunately that has not happened for Bell devices.

Guest Smack99

I think this canadian ROM will not be easy to be leaked but I'm sure there's a genious out there that will be able to help us out ...

I'm convinced that something can be done ... what I don't know ... I wish I could do more

Isn't there a way to backup original ROMs anyone ?

Guest Neo Lin
Nah, Bell is a Canadian provider. I even posted a warning on this forum and ppcgeeks begging Bell and Telus users to stop doing this, and yet...

There is no Bell ROM in the wild. You will not be able to get one. Your phone is not going to be fixable until a ROM is released/leaked. Do you have some sort of replacement plan?

Hi Adrynalyne, I have new Bell i910, could u tell us how to backup the ROM out?

so I can send the ROM to you to help us out!

Thx!

Guest zwfln

The bell rom link Download:http://61.dc.ftn.qq.com/ftn_handler/387006cd856ee886a5178d33bcdb62f1c82968b5e029fa3f081dab08a9e67cc28c29a57aa09f7fcb

456b3fef8249a4bb63e5d249f0f146138d133ca3432ae9b/BELL+ROM.zip?k=75323637c58b2fcac7a60e041435531d0501570504035154185307550118550651041b0f010555

f510405020104040a5457500532396170707e7a17607a2c1c4f5b4637 (From China by zwfln) and thanks my Friend Coffee good job.

Edited by zwfln

Guest Foster318
Hi Adrynalyne, I have new Bell i910, could u tell us how to backup the ROM out?

so I can send the ROM to you to help us out!

Thx!

Hey guys I'm pretty sure I read in another thread that azentegra has a bell rom that he's selling. Check the threads and make sure then send him a PM. Also I'm pretty sure that doing a ROM dump won't help much, I know it didn't help unlocking the GPS for us Verizon users.

Guest Neo Lin
Hey guys I'm pretty sure I read in another thread that azentegra has a bell rom that he's selling. Check the threads and make sure then send him a PM. Also I'm pretty sure that doing a ROM dump won't help much, I know it didn't help unlocking the GPS for us Verizon users.

But why the new Verizon ROM can unlock the GPS?

Guest Foster318
But why the new Verizon ROM can unlock the GPS?

I guess you didn't read what I said. I said that ROM dumping didn't unlock the GPS, the leaked ROM did.

PS not trying to be a D!ck

Guest mickey78

Just a quick note here

When I bough my Bell phone, it came in french, so the first thing I did was switch it to english. To do that, I had to pop the CD in my computer and use the language switcher. It then dumped a file on my storage card called i910BCC30.MLI at 150mb. And restarted my device in some way that it automatically reflashed itself and tadaaa, my device was in english

My current ROM (when i check in the control panel) is BCC30. So it correspond to the file name.

Could it be THE ROM original we are looking for?

Edited by mickey78

Guest blazingwolf
Just a quick note here

When I bough my Bell phone, it came in french, so the first thing I did was switch it to english. To do that, I had to pop the CD in my computer and use the language switcher. It then dumped a file on my storage card called i910BCC30.MLI at 150mb. And restarted my device in some way that it automatically reflashed itself and tadaaa, my device was in english

My current ROM (when i check in the control panel) is BCC30. So it correspond to the file name.

Could it be THE ROM original we are looking for?

That does indeed sound like the file we are looking for. Can you post that file somewhere and any associated files with that installer? We might be able to get cooked ROMs working for you guys.

Guest Neo Lin
Do you also have the tool that was used to install it?

I think the tools included in the CD came with the phone.

Beacuase I try to change language in Menu--setting--language change, the system prompt "For multi-language support, please copy and install the multi-language package form the CD came with the phone."

Guest mickey78

Well, i think it's just that!

It copied the file to the phone, and then I was asked to go to the control panel on the phone, and to the language switcher, and there I now had an additional option to use this file to reflash the rom.

I don't think there is any other "tools".

Guest blazingwolf

It copied the file to the phone, and then I was asked to go to the control panel on the phone, and to the language switcher, and there I now had an additional option to use this file to reflash the rom.

Hmm, well. I tried to break the ROM down and I couldn't. At least not with the tools I have currently. These tools are the ones I use to make Verizon ROMs.

Guest Neo Lin

But there is only English & Franch selection, where is the Chinese? faint....

Guest WoZZeR999

Is anyone with a Telus i910 willing to try a rom? It's stock from Telus, so only stuff in the customer.csc won't work correctly (not much here, maybe the SS widgets).

If it works, I can probably get a 6.5 going for you.

One theory is, that during the update process, the problem with the call settings is updating the radio/phone Firmware.

Edited by WoZZeR999