WM6.5 WQVGA theme (1st release)

Guest jeffrey2000

Guest jeffrey2000

Hiya guys i'm working on a new theme file, lemme know what you think...

It's still 'work in progress', the theme is a combination of m.carroll's glossblack and Windows Se7en upcoming OS.

step 1: Install the "SdkCerts.cab" file if you haven't already done this for another program.

step 2: Install the "WM6.5_Gloss_W7_QVGA" file.

step 3: Change your wallpaper to your favorite wallpaper that is attached (or use your own). the easiest way is just to select a jpg file and choose the "set as wallpaper" option. (tip: "Win_Se7en" wallpaper will look good on both portrait as landscape)...

step 4: Go to your today settings and select the "GlossBlack" theme and enjoy...

wallpaper.rar

WM6.5_Gloss_W7_QVGA.cab

post-346680-1243459326_thumb.png

post-346680-1243459333_thumb.png

post-346680-1243459433_thumb.png

post-346680-1243459440_thumb.png

post-346680-1243459446_thumb.png

SdkCerts.cab

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest forelli

it's still 'work in progress', the theme is a combination of m.carroll's glossblack and Windows Seven.

Very nice, great job Jeffrey! Let me know (PM) when and where you will post it please!

forelli

Guest chokia

can you make the blue theme .tsk to have transparent topbar and taskbar so it can display whatever background i choose on titanium/menu screen?

transparentbar.png

Edited by chokia

Guest jeffrey2000
can you make the blue theme .tsk to have transparent topbar and taskbar so it can display whatever background i choose on titanium/menu screen?

It's already transfluent by default... see the results below, with and without transparancy... I think the transfluency only works on the default today screen, not from inside the programs.

Occasionly I can see transfluency from inside the programs itself but I think that's a bug cause it doesn't happen constantly and switches off after using it for a while.

post-346680-1243424071_thumb.png

post-346680-1243424081_thumb.png

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest Okie65

it's still 'work in progress', the theme is a combination of m.carroll's glossblack and Windows Seven.

I absolutely like it! The ocean colours are fantastic!

Please share your final version!

Guest jeffrey2000
Wow this is very nice hope it comes to the omnia.

Well it's specially made for Omnia (wqvga) but Windows Mobile v6.5 only.

*btw.. it's the theme file itself I made not the titanium WiMo screen...

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest chokia
It's already transfluent by default... see the results below, with and without transparancy... I think the transfluency only works on the default today screen, not from inside the programs.

Occasionly I can see transfluency from inside the programs itself but I think that's a bug cause it doesn't happen constantly and switches off after using it for a while.

Yup thats why u need to modify the theme file (.tsk) to have transparency (translucent) top bar and also taskbar rather than solid color. At least it can occasionally showing the background (when screen rotates)

See

post-346680-1243417503_thumb.pngtransparentbar.png

Edited by chokia

Guest jeffrey2000

Well just see the main post with the actual files, but remember it's not a final version yet. I'm not all satisfied with it yet...

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest jeffrey2000
great work dude. can i add it to the theme section for wm6.5?

of course you will be credited

Sure no problem, it's not completly ready yet but you can post the link already if you want...

Guest forelli
Sure no problem, it's not completly ready yet but you can post the link already if you want...

Thanks dude, downloaded. Will install tomorrow morning after I flash Sector's 21725 and will be reporting. Blue being my favorite color, it's already a good beginning.

Guest shady420x

It's still 'work in progress', the theme is a combination of m.carroll's glossblack and Windows Se7en upcoming OS.

I think its great! Good job man.

Have you thought of what you're gona name it yet?

Guest forelli

Splendid! <_< :) B)

Suggestion: Can you name it Gloss Black by Jeffrey or something like that coz if the m. carroll is already install, then we have 2 Gloss Black, but this blue, man, what a wonderful color! It should be in stock in all cooked roms, just like the usual tsks!

Thanks Jeffrey, nice effort you put in this one, your theme rocks! Nice wallpaper (win7en) by the way.

forelli

Guest davidmrrr

this looks great, really really good job.

maybe make the highlights blue instead of black?

also the text message notification pop up is aligned to the left.

either way, good work.

Edited by davidmrrr

Guest jeffrey2000

Yup you are right, didn't notice this yet... but unfortunately I don't have a computer anymore, my motherboard got screwed after lightning strike so can't fix it on short notice if anyone else want to help fixing the tsk file be welcome and send me a message... I can still receive messages on my Omnia <_<

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest jeffrey2000

Do you mean the titanium (default homescreen)? I used the latest 6.5 rom (build 21728) from Sector.

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest kri900s

grrrrrreat theme!

rly beautiful  <_<

where can I get that settings panel?!? I've been looking for it. (i910 omnia)

watchout for difference between i900 and i910. i900 rom will brick ur phone.

• 1 month later...
Guest Владик

Jeff can you make this avilable for WM 6.1?

I´m not into 6.5 right now, but this Top taskbar transparent realy rocks.

• 2 weeks later...