Manila (aka TouchFlo 3D), the custom homescreen featured on a wealth of HTC devices including the Touch HD, Diamond, Diamond2 and Touch Pro2 is gorgeous to look at but creating a custom wallpaper theme for it is, well, a bit of a pain. Well, it used to be, but if you are a Windows user, XDA-Developers member 'maranell0' has the solution with his desktop application!
Creating a custom wallpaper for Manila couldn't be much easier!
- Load or drag&drop the image of your choice
- Press "Auto Crop & Resize" or select crop & resize options
- Press the button "Convert" (optionally press "Landscape" & repeat steps 1 & 2)
- Press the button "Create CAB"
- Copy and install the CAB on your device
The application looks extremely polished and works great. Best of all, it's FREE! Head on over to the XDA-Developers 'Blackstone' area to grab your copy!