Bgill55's 6.5 Rom v3.5/ 6.5 3.4 M2D

Guest bga7x

Guest Adrynalyne
this rom keeps getting better like the chick at the end of the bar after 6 shots

except in the morning my phone lets me know where I'm at and I'm not itching for days

everything here is solid everyone should give this a go

Thanks for the visual. <_<

I'm off to see my therapist now.

Edited by Adrynalyne

Guest RwP1138

This is the best rom out there I have seen all the other roms used all the other roms stop wondering what to flash and try the best

this thing is so stable I downloaded it 1,000,000 times and built the foundation of a house. so you can huff and puff but you won't knock this rom down. you can spill beer on it (the rom not the phone) and it will soak it all up and keep going it won't leave you all wozzie

so quit messing around and download

give good ole Bg (no not the bear) a holla and let him know how its working for you

vince-shamwow-picture.jpg JABOODY DUBS

Guest myoder020

so I guess no one's figured out why the phone doesn't vibrate in sleep mode, seems like it happens in all of the winmo 6.5 roms being made.

Guest Adrynalyne
so I guess no one's figured out why the phone doesn't vibrate in sleep mode, seems like it happens in all of the winmo 6.5 roms being made.

er...what?

If the phone is in sleep mode, nothing is happening. If its vibrating, its not in sleep mode.

Guest myoder020
er...what?

If the phone is in sleep mode, nothing is happening. If its vibrating, its not in sleep mode.

I mean when you have it set to vibrate and you turn the screen off. When I receive a text the phone should vibrate but it doesn't.

Guest kronos1

Nice ROM, indeed very fast performance but still that old samsung bug in mms picture resize mode, l have posted in several places and no one has cocked just any ROM or plugin for mms problem,have u any suggestions about this issue?

Guest bga7x
Nice ROM, indeed very fast performance but still that old samsung bug in mms picture resize mode, l have posted in several places and no one has cocked just any ROM or plugin for mms problem,have u any suggestions about this issue?

Im sorry what bug are you referring to??? I dont have a problem with my mms!

Guest Redmanll34

Sometimes when you take a picture then try to send it mms, the picture will not resize so you can't add it to the mms. You then have to manual add it into the slide or go back to the picture and try it again. i heard it happens because you try to send it too quick??? Just what i've read.

Guest bga7x
Sometimes when you take a picture then try to send it mms, the picture will not resize so you can't add it to the mms. You then have to manual add it into the slide or go back to the picture and try it again. i heard it happens because you try to send it too quick??? Just what i've read.

I just sent my gf 3 mms one right after each other and both pics re sized fine. so im not sure i can reproduce that bug im sorr. ok got a fix for it it will be in my next release!!!!

Edited by bga7x

Guest bga7x

Mine vibrates when its asleep! just got two and both time my phone was asleep and it vibrated away!

Guest myoder020
Mine vibrates when its asleep! just got two and both time my phone was asleep and it vibrated away!

hmmm I've tried it on a fresh flash and it still doesn't vibrate, there's another thread with some other people that have this problem, not really sure what to do.

alright so I found out if you just let the phone go to sleep on its own the phone will vibrate, but if you use the power button to turn the screen off it won't.

Edited by myoder020

Guest bga7x
hmmm I've tried it on a fresh flash and it still doesn't vibrate, there's another thread with some other people that have this problem, not really sure what to do.

alright so I found out if you just let the phone go to sleep on its own the phone will vibrate, but if you use the power button to turn the screen off it won't.

is this when your whole phone profile is set to vibrate? I have done it both ways and it vibrated both times. I am sure you did this already but did you got to Settings\Sounds & Notifications\notifications tab and in the evnt drop down go to messaging:new text message and check the Vibrate box?? thats what i did ant it works fine!

Edited by bga7x

Guest myoder020
is this when your whole phone profile is set to vibrate? I have done it both ways and it vibrated both times. I am sure you did this already but did you got to Settings\Sounds & Notifications\notifications tab and in the evnt drop down go to messaging:new text message and check the Vibrate box?? thats what i did ant it works fine!

that does work, but I remember in winmo 6.1 you didn't need to have that checked in order for your phone to vibrate when you received a text and your phone profile was set to vibrate. now when the phone receives a text and the phone is set to have the sound on the phone just vibrates until the sound notification is done, but when the phone is set to vibrate I just get 3 short soft vibrations, anyway to make it that way for when the phone has the sound turned on?

Guest RwP1138
that does work, but I remember in winmo 6.1 you didn't need to have that checked in order for your phone to vibrate when you received a text and your phone profile was set to vibrate. now when the phone receives a text and the phone is set to have the sound on the phone just vibrates until the sound notification is done, but when the phone is set to vibrate I just get 3 short soft vibrations, anyway to make it that way for when the phone has the sound turned on?

yeah dude this is winmo 6.5 so something get easier and other things get harder, this is microsoft not red and delicious

like phil collins and 2 pac said thats just the way it is

but i aint mad at ya

Guest bga7x
yeah dude this is winmo 6.5 so something get easier and other things get harder, this is microsoft not red and delicious

like phil collins and 2 pac said thats just the way it is

but i aint mad at ya

well said!!

Guest RwP1138

I guess you are in a mood of enlightenment or something your backgrounds get more new age and brighter

I'm waiting to see a background of a a llama with icons that are dream catchers and Kului nuts

maybe have the default ringtone of those chanting monks you have left over from the early 90's

I don't know this is all from the top of my head

Guest bga7x
I guess you are in a mood of enlightenment or something your backgrounds get more new age and brighter

I'm waiting to see a background of a a llama with icons that are dream catchers and Kului nuts

maybe have the default ringtone of those chanting monks you have left over from the early 90's

I don't know this is all from the top of my head

hehehe ok thats it im going black/red with skulls!!!