• Please log in to reply
1339 replies to this topic

bga7x

bga7x

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts
  • Interests:Phones, Photos, and Soccer!!!
  • Devices:Moto Droid
  • Twitter:@bgill55

Nice ROM, indeed very fast performance but still that old samsung bug in mms picture resize mode, l have posted in several places and no one has cocked just any ROM or plugin for mms problem,have u any suggestions about this issue?

Im sorry what bug are you referring to??? I dont have a problem with my mms!

Redmanll34

Redmanll34

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
Sometimes when you take a picture then try to send it mms, the picture will not resize so you can't add it to the mms. You then have to manual add it into the slide or go back to the picture and try it again. i heard it happens because you try to send it too quick??? Just what i've read.

bga7x

bga7x

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Sometimes when you take a picture then try to send it mms, the picture will not resize so you can't add it to the mms. You then have to manual add it into the slide or go back to the picture and try it again. i heard it happens because you try to send it too quick??? Just what i've read.

I just sent my gf 3 mms one right after each other and both pics re sized fine. so im not sure i can reproduce that bug im sorr. ok got a fix for it it will be in my next release!!!!

Edited by bga7x, 31 May 2009 - 11:53 PM.

bga7x

bga7x

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

so I guess no one's figured out why the phone doesn't vibrate in sleep mode, seems like it happens in all of the winmo 6.5 roms being made.

Mine vibrates when its asleep! just got two and both time my phone was asleep and it vibrated away!

myoder020

myoder020

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Devices:omnia i910

Mine vibrates when its asleep! just got two and both time my phone was asleep and it vibrated away!

hmmm I've tried it on a fresh flash and it still doesn't vibrate, there's another thread with some other people that have this problem, not really sure what to do.
alright so I found out if you just let the phone go to sleep on its own the phone will vibrate, but if you use the power button to turn the screen off it won't.

Edited by myoder020, 01 June 2009 - 12:07 AM.

bga7x

bga7x

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

hmmm I've tried it on a fresh flash and it still doesn't vibrate, there's another thread with some other people that have this problem, not really sure what to do.
alright so I found out if you just let the phone go to sleep on its own the phone will vibrate, but if you use the power button to turn the screen off it won't.

is this when your whole phone profile is set to vibrate? I have done it both ways and it vibrated both times. I am sure you did this already but did you got to Settings\Sounds & Notifications\notifications tab and in the evnt drop down go to messaging:new text message and check the Vibrate box?? thats what i did ant it works fine!

Edited by bga7x, 01 June 2009 - 12:13 AM.

myoder020

myoder020

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Devices:omnia i910

is this when your whole phone profile is set to vibrate? I have done it both ways and it vibrated both times. I am sure you did this already but did you got to Settings\Sounds & Notifications\notifications tab and in the evnt drop down go to messaging:new text message and check the Vibrate box?? thats what i did ant it works fine!

that does work, but I remember in winmo 6.1 you didn't need to have that checked in order for your phone to vibrate when you received a text and your phone profile was set to vibrate. now when the phone receives a text and the phone is set to have the sound on the phone just vibrates until the sound notification is done, but when the phone is set to vibrate I just get 3 short soft vibrations, anyway to make it that way for when the phone has the sound turned on?

RwP1138

RwP1138

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Devices:OMNIA I910
  • Twitter:@rwp1138

that does work, but I remember in winmo 6.1 you didn't need to have that checked in order for your phone to vibrate when you received a text and your phone profile was set to vibrate. now when the phone receives a text and the phone is set to have the sound on the phone just vibrates until the sound notification is done, but when the phone is set to vibrate I just get 3 short soft vibrations, anyway to make it that way for when the phone has the sound turned on?

yeah dude this is winmo 6.5 so something get easier and other things get harder, this is microsoft not red and delicious
like phil collins and 2 pac said thats just the way it is

but i aint mad at ya

Vaya con dios BRAH

bga7x

bga7x

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

yeah dude this is winmo 6.5 so something get easier and other things get harder, this is microsoft not red and delicious
like phil collins and 2 pac said thats just the way it is

but i aint mad at ya

well said!!

bga7x

bga7x

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

ok got a fix for it it will be in my next release!!!!

K this fix is working out very well still testing it!

bga7x

bga7x

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts
What do you guys think of the Hex background??

Posted Image

RwP1138

RwP1138

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
I guess you are in a mood of enlightenment or something your backgrounds get more new age and brighter

I'm waiting to see a background of a a llama with icons that are dream catchers and Kului nuts
maybe have the default ringtone of those chanting monks you have left over from the early 90's

I don't know this is all from the top of my head

Vaya con dios BRAH

bga7x

bga7x

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

I guess you are in a mood of enlightenment or something your backgrounds get more new age and brighter

I'm waiting to see a background of a a llama with icons that are dream catchers and Kului nuts
maybe have the default ringtone of those chanting monks you have left over from the early 90's

I don't know this is all from the top of my head

hehehe ok thats it im going black/red with skulls!!!

bga7x

bga7x

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts
New Build 21728 should be out tonight or tomorrow with some other goodies

bga7x

bga7x

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts
Updated to 1.7 new build check first post!!!! im going to bed ugggh!!!

RwP1138

RwP1138

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
This rom shows all the hard work that you put into it to make it great
its like you made a good ole muscle car and others are trying to get by
in a little tuner car

the gps is working so well with this rom it knows where I am going to be this saturday

so its your choice people you can be paul walker and have jordana brewster riding with you

or you can be that asian guy who never made another movie and take a wizz on your phone

Vaya con dios BRAH

bga7x

bga7x

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

This rom shows all the hard work that you put into it to make it great
its like you made a good ole muscle car and others are trying to get by
in a little tuner car

the gps is working so well with this rom it knows where I am going to be this saturday

so its your choice people you can be paul walker and have jordana brewster riding with you

or you can be that asian guy who never made another movie and take a wizz on your phone

Yes it was alot of hard work but fun! I am having issues with finger board staying the defauld keyboard working on this now!

chrisp304

chrisp304

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
Hey just wanted to give you a nod. Been using your roms since 1.5. Yours are my favorite of what's currently out there.... and I have tried them all. I like that you added HTC Task Manager in 1.7. I'm also having trouble with FK2 staying default, had the same issue in 1.6.

Keep up the fantastic work!

bga7x

bga7x

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Hey just wanted to give you a nod. Been using your roms since 1.5. Yours are my favorite of what's currently out there.... and I have tried them all. I like that you added HTC Task Manager in 1.7. I'm also having trouble with FK2 staying default, had the same issue in 1.6.

Keep up the fantastic work!

thanks man!!! uploading 1.7.1 right now had to take out fk2 but i added opera to the titanium panels

RwP1138

RwP1138

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
HEY LATE BREAKING MESSAGE

i got word from BG that he will be releasing a updated rom that has a fix for the finger keyboad and a opera panel on the main screen

Vaya con dios BRAH

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users