Bgill55's 6.5 Rom v3.5/ 6.5 3.4 M2D

Guest bga7x

Guest tampaboy1984

Are you putting all the Black Skins in CFO3 Rom... I love them you should check out the Grigoris V4 Taskbar to it looks great, maybe cook it in there.

Guest bga7x
Are you putting all the Black Skins in CFO3 Rom... I love them you should check out the Grigoris V4 Taskbar to it looks great, maybe cook it in there.

no and his task bar doesnt work with 6.5

Guest tampaboy1984

Could you possibly give cab me up something to install your custom Black Dialer, Phonebook, Radio, Calculator and etc. skins. I don't want to install an aftermarket Rom for a lil while but I would like to use your skins on my phone there awesome looking!!

* NEVER MIND... I found your post with the Russian Black Skin Cabs.

* I'm not rushing you or anything but is there an ETA on the CFO3 Rom? Just asking so I don't stay up all night hitting the refresh button in this thread LOL!

Edited by tampaboy1984

Guest RwP1138

can i bug and bug you for a new rom with the cf03 but at the same time ask you do little side projects and read my post

shut-up.jpg

JUST LET THE MAN WORK

Guest bga7x
can i bug and bug you for a new rom with the cf03 but at the same time ask you do little side projects and read my post

shut-up.jpg

JUST LET THE MAN WORK

Thank you this is very stressful trying not to remove stuff that will break the rom! then i have to start all over!! be patient!! everyone BW, Adryn and I will have a new rom to as soon as we can!!!!

Guest bga7x

v3.5 and M2D 3.4 will be final i will no longer be making roms basedd on CC20 firmware i will make a new thread for my CF03 rom!! thank CC20 you have been good to us!!!

Thread closed ;)

Guest bearhntr

Bgill,

YOU ARE A COOKING GOD!!!!

I was scared to death to flash my OMNIA, and once I was successful in flashing to the CC20 ROM and using it for about 3 weeks - testing out the GPS feature that VERIZON kept telling me would NOT work on my phone (F***K YOU VZW). I decided I wanted to try some of the 6.5 ROMS.

I downloaded the (3) WoZZeR ROMS, and tried all three of them. I have to say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE (about 100 more) the TITANIUM interface. It takes a little getting used to to get thelayout and format that you want, but it functions great - and I thought that TOUCHFLO was kewl.

Your 3.5 ROM is F**KING SICK (the good way), with a few gripes. I love the ICONS at the top, those are really kewl (I take it those are the Lisbian icons mentioned), and the background is the best I have ever seen. I also love the honeycomb start menu. That is the kewlest thing I have ever seen (and yes. I am over 40 - and still use the words KEWL, WICKED, AWESOME, and WILD)...TOP THAT ONE APPLE.

Now for my gripes:

1) I had the RUSSIAN characters on the DIALER PAD; albeit, the black and blue are neat as hell - I am an American and do not know those letters.

2) While is is SURPERB that all the apps (with exception to the TITANIUM RADAR) work in your ROM "out of the box", The CCMultiClock is a TOTAL PAIN, in that you cannot completely turn off the TICKER, WEATHER and other information at the bottom and make it just a CLOCK. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Flip-Digit interface though - just wish it were not transparent.

3) While I was praising the honeycomb start menu, how does one make the icons a little larger (the 4 across) is a little small. Can this be changed by a settings menu that I could not find?

4) Why can I not get other RINGTONES to show on your ROM? I have moved files that I used to have to the phone - and used to be able to place them in either the MY DOCUMENTS\MY RINGTONES (where your Requeim for a Dream is located) or in the WINDOWS directory and they would show. I put them iin both places on your ROM, and never got them to show up. Call me backwards - but I happen to like the CLASSIC BELL ringtone. While everyone around me has a musical tone - mine actually sounds like a phone (go figure).

Nowback on my knees and offering more PRAISE. THE SPEED OF YOUR ROM, TOTALLY ROCKS! Fastest think I have seen on this phone. I am going to give your M2D ROM a test drive next and see which one I like best. The STARTUP and SHUTDOWN ANIMATIONS are absolutely the best thing about any of the ROMS that I have test today (6 of them so far). Those are totally, wickedly awsome (there I used almost all of them at the same time).

My ONLY wish now is that someone would trully post a WINDOWS MOBILE 6.5 ROM someplace - exactly as it came from MICROSOFT, NO MODz, NO ADDz, NO FLUFF. Just plain Jane Windows 6.5.

I am going to try and learn 'COOKING' and hope to be able to put out a ROM half as good as yours, WoZZer's and Blazing Wolf's.

Thank You ever so much.....a LOYAL FAN.

*BH*

• 1 month later...
Guest det0n8r

Is there any way to reassign the volume keys back to default? When I press them it brings up the status bar, which makes it difficult to adjust in-call volume.

Otherwise I'm definitely digging this ROM. :D

*EDIT* sorry, i'll repost this to the CF03 thread... my bad

Edited by det0n8r

• 3 months later...
Guest matrix1973
6.5 M2D build 23001

I decided to take my base rom and add M2D to it with some other necessary apps, this incresed the memory quite a bit for a M2d Rom

Whats in this Rom!

New Build 23004 SYS and XIP

Page pool at 13mb

Touch response fix

Kenetic scrolling

ssmaho

Filer Explorer Extender

Advance Config.

IM Selector

Newly Skinned Shokka keyboard to match theme(red when button is pushed thanks Techmaster)

FaceBook

Lisbian Cubic task bar v1.1

Fixed grey background

M2D UI

HTC Audio Manager

Icontact default contact amnager

Google maps version 3.0.1.6

M2DC

Facebook 6.5

Com manager with working quick links to bluetooth and wifi

After flash go to setting->today->items disable windows default and enable TouchFlo

Screen Shots:

post-502174-1246399335_thumb.png post-502174-1246399359_thumb.png

post-502174-1246399398_thumb.png post-502174-1246399419_thumb.png

Download:v3.4

http://www.4shared.com/file/117328201/87f0...l55_65_m2d.html

*Bump* first post

Yep Im new around here. But, does anyone know what ever happened to this ROM? The update link is dead, but it is exactly what ive been looking for. Are there any other "TouchFlo" only ROMs out there someone can point me to? Thanks in advance.

Matrix

Edited by matrix1973

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...