Photo

Any insider news on when this phone will be available from T-Mobile?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

tinks

tinks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Devices:Touch
Now that they've missed the date of 21st May (I was in the shop hoping for my upgrade) - has anyone heard when this might actually be available with T-Mobile? I know they have it listed in the shop catalogues but they don't seem to have any idea...

tinks

tinks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Devices:Touch
Well guys I gave up on waiting for T-Mobile and have moved to Vodafone. Better contract deal. Still no Touch Diamond 2 but I've done a very scary thing and opted for the HTC Magic. Android! :D Very different having used Windows mobile for so many years. Will see how I get on.

Am now also getting a work phone which is Windows mobile so if I struggle too much with Android I still have that.

psionandy

psionandy

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Interests:Mobile tech.. gadgets.. Liverpool FC
  • Devices:Note 2 and Ascend G300 CM10 R2
  • Twitter:@psionandy

Well guys I gave up on waiting for T-Mobile and have moved to Vodafone. Better contract deal. Still no Touch Diamond 2 but I've done a very scary thing and opted for the HTC Magic. Android! :D Very different having used Windows mobile for so many years. Will see how I get on.

Am now also getting a work phone which is Windows mobile so if I struggle too much with Android I still have that.

let us know how you get on with it... I'm tempted by android but have a very comfortable setup with wm at the moment...

Psion Revo+ -> Psion 5MX -> Sony ClieT675-> Palm T2-> Sharp Zaurus 5500 -> AximX50V-> MDA Compact-> Vario II ->Vario III ->Samsung Omnia ->T-Mobile Pulse -> Huawai-G300 -> Nook HD+ ->Samsung Galaxy Note II

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users