Part Time Job Opportunity - Android Application

Guest BigInJapan

Guest BigInJapan

Hello All,

My name is Chris Emerson, and I am helping recruit country managers for Big In Japan, a software publishing house (www.biginjapan.com). Big In Japan developed ShopSavvy, which is a mobile phone application that allows consumers to scan a product’s barcode in order to compare prices with online stores and local retailers. This is an innovation in mobile commerce because an individual can compare prices in real time while shopping. Currently ShopSavvy is available for the T-Mobile G1 Google Android phone but it will soon be available for the iPhone. We currently do not have any representatives in the countries listed below:

Italy

Austria

Belgium

Denmark

Ireland

Norway

Poland

Spain

Switzerland

Taiwan

This is a VERY part-time position (1 to 2 hours a week). Just a little work at the very beginning to find a few price comparison websites and then periodic calls to identify online retailers who are willing to pay for CPC and CPA revenue. For your reference I have included a link to a PowerPoint/video explaining the details regarding this position as well as how ShopSavvy works.

Password: biggu

If you actually live in one of the listed countries and you are interested in the country manager position please let me know.

Cheers!

Chris Emerson

[email protected]