Wallpapers Just For Omnia

Guest wicked_beav

Guest vinbeaver

Finally... here they are.  These are some of the best in my opinion, sorry for the wait for those of you who are waiting for more.  I just figured no one really gave a damn so I'm just taking my time now.

Abstract.rar

Guest noshet

vinbeaver....thanks for the updated collection. i was the one waiting for your update...when u mentioned it last few posts...but i didn't push u to release them...this doesnt mean people dont care...

im one appreciated what u r doing....thanks

Guest shokka9

i appreciate it too Mr Vinbeaver.

Your time and efforts are greatly appreciated.

Some people (a lot actually) just come here to take and dont take the time out to say thanks.

so, THANKS bro.

Guest vinbeaver

Thanks guys...  Well I'm gonna be doing some more sexy lady pics today because I don't have any other wallpaper packs to play with right now I have to look for some more unless some of you wanna do some legwork for me lol.  As soon as I find some more I'll work on those too.  It gets tough finding wallpaper packs, eventually I'm gonna have to just start finding individual pictures and make packs myself I think.

Guest Lancez
Hey Lancez, if you need me to do any pics for you just let me know... just upload em here.

that was very kind of you, i think im good for now, cant try all of them out in one day :D .......thanks again beaver

Guest vinbeaver

Sorry guys, not gonna be able to get to them tonight... Forgot it is Father's Day and the wife apparently already has plans for me.

Guest mamcmac

great work..thanks!!!

But what do you think about merging all your post into you first

post to have a clear overview when entering this!?

Guest vinbeaver
great work..thanks!!!

But what do you think about merging all your post into you first

post to have a clear overview when entering this!?

What? Do you mean you want me to just upload em to like Rapidshare and have them all on the first post? Because there is a size limit so that I cannot add them all there without putting them on Rapidshare. Or are you saying you want me to list all the ones that are in the thread in order? I guess just be more specific with what you are asking.

Guest shokka9
What? Do you mean you want me to just upload em to like Rapidshare and have them all on the first post? Because there is a size limit so that I cannot add them all there without putting them on Rapidshare. Or are you saying you want me to list all the ones that are in the thread in order? I guess just be more specific with what you are asking.

What i think he means is it this bro...

Have your first post like our ROMs ones or similar...

Have links to all your packs in the first thread, all under one roof...

You can carry on posting as you are...but add them to the first page so they are easier to find..

:D

Guest vinbeaver

Sorry for the inactivity people, but I have been busy and am working on fixing this thread to make the files available on the 1st post.  I just have to upload them to rapidshare first as we have a 4.88 mb limit per post so that makes it a little more tedious for me to do.  But what I am going to do is lump everything I have created into 1 file to download for now and then all new packs I put together will be available to download individually as I don't want to be uploading like 15 different packs individually to rapidshare.  Feel free to repost these wallpapers if you want, sharing is caring folks.