My HTC Snap has just arrived, and i've unboxed it for your pleasure in this video from Unboxings.com. We will also be featuring the device in our WinMo Week podcasts.
If you have any questions about the device ahead of our review, feel free to post here and i'll do my best to answer them!
You can grab the HTC Snap from eXpansys (don't forget our discount vouchers!), i'll leave you with a rundown of the specs...
- Windows Mobile® 6.1 Standard
- Qualcomm MSM 7225 @ 528 MHz
- ROM: 256 MB / RAM: 192 MB
- 2.4-inch TFT-LCD with LED back light and QVGA resolution
- 7.2 Mbps HSDPA/WCDMA: Europe/Asia: 900/2100 MHz
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE: Europe/Asia: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Trackball with Enter button
- 4-row QWERTY keyboard
- Bluetooth® 2.0 with Enhanced Data Rate and A2DP for wireless stereo headsets
- Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 b/g
- HTC ExtUSB™ (11-pin mini-USB 2.0 and audio jack in one)
- 2.0 megapixel color camera with fixed focus
- 1500 mAh battery
- microSD™ memory card (SD 2.0 compatible)
- 116.5 X 61.5 X 12.0 mm
- 120 grams (4.23 ounces) with battery