Making FingerKeyboard a OEM?

Guest xCorndogx

Guest xCorndogx

Ok, everytime i try to make Fingerkeyboard, and build my ROM, I get a default.hv and user.hv error, I looked in the log.txt and its FingerKeyboard's .rgu files thats causing it, is there certain OEM package that im missing or is FingerKeyboard unlable to be a OEM?

Guest bga7x
Thanks blazing!

be careful you have to make sure its WQVGA! I think i have made the only working WQVGA finger board OEM that has been released. but dont quote me on that ill share it with you if you want

Edited by bga7x

Guest blazingwolf
be careful you have to make sure its WQVGA! I think i have made the only working WQVGA finger board OEM that has been released. but dont quote me on that ill share it with you if you want

What's different about that keyboard that would make the QVGA version not work? IS it only the landscape mode? Then that should be easy enough to fix by replacing the necessary files. I don't use this keyboard myself though.

Guest bga7x
What's different about that keyboard that would make the QVGA version not work? IS it only the landscape mode? Then that should be easy enough to fix by replacing the necessary files. I don't use this keyboard myself though.

no i f you load that oem from that kitchen the QVGA Portrait and land scape is all out of whack! and the skins as well you have to fraken-oem it together! it was quite hard. well for me anyways! itts the setup dll's that are the fun part

Guest blazingwolf
no i f you load that oem from that kitchen the QVGA Portrait and land scape is all out of whack! and the skins as well you have to fraken-oem it together! it was quite hard. well for me anyways! itts the setup dll's that are the fun part

Hmm, doesn't make sense. They have done some weird crap to get that keyboard working. One more reason for me to stay away from it. Setup dlls are the worst, it makes creating the OEM very difficult.

Guest bga7x
Hmm, doesn't make sense. They have done some weird crap to get that keyboard working. One more reason for me to stay away from it. Setup dlls are the worst, it makes creating the OEM very difficult.

yeah i have took it out of my new rom to much of a head ache! did you still have a question im on msn if you need