application Icon disappearing

Guest reaver76

Guest reaver76

I am loading cabs (SPB Back-up; Google Maps; ect). When I initially install them I install to "My Storage". At this point everything is fine. When I turn the phone off and back on the icons become blank defaults. So, I removed google maps and re-installed. This time to "My Device"; rebooted, and the icon was unchanged. Does anyone have any ideas of why this is occurring? Before posting I re-flashed with CC20 and then with Blazingwolfs Rom. This was also occuring with Adynl 6.1 v1.5 Rom. I really doubt it has anything to do with the ROM's. My friend has the same phone and rom and does not have this issue. So now I am at a loss. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

post-542598-1244665813_thumb.jpg

Guest rovercash

I was having the same issues when I was using Adrynalyne's 3.6 rom. I switched over to his 3.6.1 and it hasn't done it yet. You might want to give that a try. I loaded one cab to My Storage and the other to My Device and so far so good.

Guest reaver76
I was having the same issues when I was using Adrynalyne's 3.6 rom. I switched over to his 3.6.1 and it hasn't done it yet. You might want to give that a try. I loaded one cab to My Storage and the other to My Device and so far so good.

I am using Blazingwolfs Rom w/the GPS toggle. I am just loading to MY Device until I can figure out how to fix it. Thanks for the info!!

Guest blazingwolf

This is really weird as I have a bunch of stuff installed to My Storage and I don't see this. Have you tried to format My Storage and start over? I'm wondering if things are starting to get messed up in My Storage and that would fix it.

Guest reaver76
This is really weird as I have a bunch of stuff installed to My Storage and I don't see this. Have you tried to format My Storage and start over? I'm wondering if things are starting to get messed up in My Storage and that would fix it.

Before I re-flashed to cc20 I deleted everything from my storage. How exactly do you format it? And if I format it (it's still empty) do I need to re-flash?

Thanks,

BTW your 6.5 ROM rocks!!!

Guest blazingwolf

Start/Settings/System/Hard Reset. Choose reset on for your My Storage. You can also use your PC to do a format. Just set your mass storage to use your My Storage and then connect to your PC, right click on it and choose format.

Guest reaver76
Start/Settings/System/Hard Reset. Choose reset on for your My Storage. You can also use your PC to do a format. Just set your mass storage to use your My Storage and then connect to your PC, right click on it and choose format.

Worked like a charm..... I did a quick format connected to a PC. Re-installed a few cabs to my storage and soft reset 3 times so far. No Problems.

Thanks alot!!! Keep up the good work on the Rom, I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Guest blazingwolf
Worked like a charm..... I did a quick format connected to a PC. Re-installed a few cabs to my storage and soft reset 3 times so far. No Problems.

Thanks alot!!! Keep up the good work on the Rom, I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Glad it helped you out! :D