qvga wqvga gsm wm6.5 taskbar

Guest nikosxri

Guest nikosxri
btw no Omnia to test everything myself (mine is in repair right now)... anyone want to test it later on?

I can test it.

I have an ultra light rom of khuanchai with bluetooth fix (because i always use bluetooth headset).

I have no titanium.

Actually i have modified the spb shell a lot with widgets and suits me fine.

If I can test it in my ultra light i am willing to do it with pleasure.

Guest nikosxri

If someone who reads the post can find any icons in any size that should be nice in the taskbar, he can attach them here.

I can resize them and finalize them or modify them.The icons or images should not have many details as they will colapse in size 16X16.This is the only limiting factor.

Icons should be new and never be seen in any taskbar.

Guest jeffrey2000
If someone who reads the post can find any icons in any size that should be nice in the taskbar, he can attach them here.

I can resize them and finalize them or modify them.The icons or images should not have many details as they will colapse in size 16X16.This is the only limiting factor.

Icons should be new and never be seen in any taskbar.

Windows has 1 file that contains about almost all Windows icon's, in older Windows versions this file is called shell32.dll somewhere inside the system or system32 folder... if you use resourcehacker you can take all the icons out with all resolutions but since I don't have a computer I'm not sure... going home now...

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest nikosxri
Windows has 1 file that contains about almost all Windows icon's, in older Windows versions this file is called shell32.dll somewhere inside the system or system32 folder... if you use resourcehacker you can take all the icons out with all resolutions but since I don't have a computer I'm not sure... going home now...

I prefer new original ideas that we can modify them in order to take place in a taskbar.

Anyway i will search in those files.

Guest jeffrey2000
Great theme!! Later on I will post a new Windows7 theme file which still needs to be compiled later on... If all goes well it should look something like this... in combination with the nikos_wm_6.5_taskbar_V8.cab file it should kick ass! :D .

Don't really like to quote myself but I've posted the 2nd version of the Windwos 7 theme (for wm6.5) here ;)

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=33821

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest nikosxri
Hi,

Is these taskbar can be used for WM6.1 ROM?

The battery meter has 1% increments.

Untested but you can back up and try in wm 6.1!

You must install also a registry key that i attach.Delete the txt and install it.

ResOver.reg.txt

Inform me for the result.

Guest Kira Y
The battery meter has 1% increments.

Untested but you can back up and try in wm 6.1!

You must install also a registry key that i attach.Delete the txt and install it.

ResOver.reg.txt

Inform me for the result.

Ok...Thanks but not going to test so soon since I'm now using Khuanchai's 21812 Ultralite ROM....

Anybody with WM6.1 ROM can test it for nikosxri please? :D

Guest WAIKIKI728
Ok...Thanks but not going to test so soon since I'm now using Khuanchai's 21812 Ultralite ROM....

Anybody with WM6.1 ROM can test it for nikosxri please? :D

Just to say that these taskbars don´t work in the new 21215 from shokka...just changes the signal icon...battery icon ....i guess it´s for the rom because i try your last versions in kuanchai´s rom and everything worked fine.........

Guest nikosxri

the rom you say has zylonite battery driver? 1% battery increments?I am out now, i will give you a registry key to try in 2 hours.

Guest WAIKIKI728
the rom you say has zylonite battery driver? 1% battery increments?I am out now, i will give you a registry key to try in 2 hours.

No..it doesn´t have.............Don´t worry about that....

Just one question...coul do something with the icons i posted?

Edited by WAIKIKI728

Guest nikosxri
No..it doesn´t have.............Don´t worry about that....

Just one question...coul do something with the icons i posted?

If the rom has not 1% battery increments or zylonite driver or you see only the start icon and signal icon you must install the registry key i attach.Try it should be fine and all icons will be present!

ResOver.reg.txt

Of course delete the txt before running the file.

Guest nikosxri
Well done, buddy! Thanks.

Is the Bluetooth icon colored as well? My one is still white. I use Sector's wm 6.5 ROM (21815).

The bluetooth icons are not mine, are not related with the taskbar.

Guest WAIKIKI728
If the rom has not 1% battery increments or zylonite driver or you see only the start icon and signal icon you must install the registry key i attach.Try it should be fine and all icons will be present!

ResOver.reg.txt

Thank you...now it works!!!!!!!!!!

P.D.:Personally the new signal icons...i don´t like so much....i will be around here waiting new uploads...Thank you for everything....

Edit:this is for Danny...maybe you can change the bluetooth icons if you overwrite with this file i post the oiginal one thar is in the windows directory...Don´t forget to use one explorer program like resco explorer....

post-444803-1245669701_thumb.png

BtIconNotifier.rar

Edited by WAIKIKI728

Guest nikosxri

P.D.:Personally the new signal icons...i don´t like so much....i will be around here waiting new uploads...Thank you for everything....

Edit:this is for Danny...maybe you can change the bluetooth icons if you overwrite with this file i post the oiginal one thar is in the windows directory...Don´t forget to use one explorer program like resco explorer....

Actually he has the icon but not the colored bmp bluetooth icon files.I will attach him the link to down load them.

Guest nikosxri

It is just something different.

Some people might like them.

I have the icons you sent me but are not suitable for signal icon.I will use them for making other icons when i can.Thanks.

Guest baldoski

ResOver.reg.txt

Help please!!

I installed G1 taskbar but only the Start, signal and the X button was changed, others was not affected.

I can't install the ResOver.reg.txt file 'coz when it always saved as a .txt file on my PC and I can't rename it anymore to delete the .txt extension.

Or when i tap the file to download it, it opens up the file instead.

what can be done here? sorry people, still noobie!! :D

will appreciate any help.

Guest nikosxri
Help please!!

I installed G1 taskbar but only the Start, signal and the X button was changed, others was not affected.

I can't install the ResOver.reg.txt file 'coz when it always saved as a .txt file on my PC and I can't rename it anymore to delete the .txt extension.

Or when i tap the file to download it, it opens up the file instead.

what can be done here? sorry people, still noobie!! :D

will appreciate any help.

Stay over the file and when changes color right click the mouse and rename it.Good luck!