issue with M2D on Wozzers v5: way to get text and email to show as read without opening?

Guest jbrittmartin

Guest jbrittmartin

is there a way to mark a text or email as read from the M2D respective tab without actually opening into the text or email?

the M2D tabs are great cause i can quickly read short texts or emails and flick through to past ones... but i can't get the notification count to go away unless i actually double tap on the text and open it fully out of M2D.

is there a way around this that i'm missing?

thanks in advance.

Guest myoder020
is there a way to mark a text or email as read from the M2D respective tab without actually opening into the text or email?

the M2D tabs are great cause i can quickly read short texts or emails and flick through to past ones... but i can't get the notification count to go away unless i actually double tap on the text and open it fully out of M2D.

is there a way around this that i'm missing?

thanks in advance.

I'm guessing you view your text messages in threaded mode, if you change it to non-threaded then you should be able to go to the messages tab and have the text notification go away. I'm not too sure if it works with emails though.

Guest Itlooksfast

I have the same issue too...basically I have to click on the message and open up the text message conversation box to get rid of notification.

Guest jbrittmartin
I'm guessing you view your text messages in threaded mode, if you change it to non-threaded then you should be able to go to the messages tab and have the text notification go away. I'm not too sure if it works with emails though.

this worked. thanks... :D