1 reply to this topic

Atrum-Amicus

Atrum-Amicus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i600 Blackjack
Hi,

I am currently being asked to change my cellphone to the Blackberry option for work purposes, but am a die hard HTC fan. I have thus been looking at HTC options that support the BBC software. Currently the HTC Snap is the phone I am after, but it does not specifically state anywhere that the Snap will be able to run BBC. I have stumbled upon this link, which suggests that BBC can run on the WM platform regardless of the device in quite a couple instances (http://www.sems.org/...sp?ENTRY_ID=338).

My issue is, i cannot go buy this device, when in the end it does not run BBC. Could someone please adivse, or test this on my behalf. Thanks,

AA

Jolig

Jolig

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi,

I am currently being asked to change my cellphone to the Blackberry option for work purposes, but am a die hard HTC fan. I have thus been looking at HTC options that support the BBC software. Currently the HTC Snap is the phone I am after, but it does not specifically state anywhere that the Snap will be able to run BBC. I have stumbled upon this link, which suggests that BBC can run on the WM platform regardless of the device in quite a couple instances (http://www.sems.org/...sp?ENTRY_ID=338).

My issue is, i cannot go buy this device, when in the end it does not run BBC. Could someone please adivse, or test this on my behalf. Thanks,

AA

Hi,

I just bought the HTC Snap a few days ago, but I couldn't manage to run Blackberry Connect on it. Installation was no problem, but finally I got no connection and no PIN - only the message "PIN Pending"....Therefore I sent the Snap back; on my HTC Touch HD, BB connect is running fine.

Best Regards,
Jolig

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users