A useful bit of info

Guest SoupAssassin

Guest SoupAssassin

A friend of mine, also an Omnia owner, I found out has been flashing back to cc20 EVERYTIME before flashing to a new cooked ROM. Note to users, this is an extra risk that is not needed at all. Once you have cc20 you can flash cooked ROMS to your hearts content without reloading all of cc20; and this wont ever change unless verizon releases a new ROM, which is looking to maybe not happen at this point. So again, dont flash to cc20 more than once as it is a full image, all the .bin cooked ROMS do is basically "modify" the base cc20 on the phone in a manner of speaking.

Edited by SoupAssassin

Guest necosino
A friend of mine, also an Omnia owner, I found out has been flashing back to cc20 EVERYTIME before flashing to a new cooked ROM. Note to users, this is an extra risk that is not needed at all. Once you have cc20 you can flash cooked ROMS to your hearts content without reloading all of cc20; and this wont ever change unless verizon releases a new ROM, which is looking to maybe not happen at this point. So again, dont flash to cc20 more than once as it is a full image, all the .bin cooked ROMS do is basically "modify" the base cc20 on the phone in a manner of speaking.

lol, that's too funny.. Although I've been asked about that a couple times, to be honest..