Please help too many phones to choose from!

Guest Gazza316

Guest Gazza316

Morning all,

at the mo i have a C600 and had it for a number of years so i think i should upgrade. There are so many phones out there now, i used to have a good idea of what was what but now i'm totally lost.

i'm looking for something that is going to be able to get my works e-mail and sync with outlook etc. i also want to be able to get a tomtom sort of system for it so it can double as my sat nav.

at the mo i'm thinking of either a wm like a diamond2 a blackberry or iphone

What should i do?

Cheers

Guest Lost-in-omniA

Go for Samsung i900 Omnia.... Have it and Love it.

Morning all,

at the mo i have a C600 and had it for a number of years so i think i should upgrade. There are so many phones out there now, i used to have a good idea of what was what but now i'm totally lost.

i'm looking for something that is going to be able to get my works e-mail and sync with outlook etc. i also want to be able to get a tomtom sort of system for it so it can double as my sat nav.

What should i do?

Cheers

• 1 month later...
Guest Cruvenium

Personal response from a Omnia i900 here,

2 words.

It sucks.

Sorry for all you Omnia fans, no offense to the Omnia, but to Windows Mobile. It's extremely UNUSABLE. I bought it 2 months ago. And I'm already planning to get the Satio when it's out.

If you really want a Windows Mobile phone, I recommend Touch Diamond 2. HTC has some very good bundled applications in it. If you don't mind the shitty camera then get the iPhone 3GS. If you want functionality/WiFi/camera/Walkman get the W995. Or wait for the Satio.

• 3 months later...
Guest COOLCABMAN
<br />Personal response from a Omnia i900 here,<br /><br />2 words.<br />It sucks.<br /><br />Sorry for all you Omnia fans, no offense to the Omnia, but to Windows Mobile. It's extremely UNUSABLE. I bought it 2 months ago. And I'm already planning to get the Satio when it's out.<br /><br />If you really want a Windows Mobile phone, I recommend Touch Diamond 2. HTC has some very good bundled applications in it. If you don't mind the shitty camera then get the iPhone 3GS. If you want functionality/WiFi/camera/Walkman get the W995. Or wait for the Satio.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Hello Dear, with due respect, to your choice, but Winmo is for the people who are mobile lovers, and are advanced users, winmo are the phones which can be customised to your needs in every manner, even the user interface, I have been using many phones and I am using The Samsung Omnia i900 for past 1 year, in the begning I was little unaware of the customization to the core, but later when I learnt, I say this Phone is one of the best phones, in every manner, I suggest check out Omnia 2, which is even more advance in the A Moled screen.

Thank you all the best for he sellection of your cellphone

• 10 months later...
Guest Kelly J
Morning all,

What should i do?

Cheers

I also think so.