new graphics black original

Guest k4mpa

Guest PearlMikeJam
The cc20 keybaord would be nice. I run a 6.5 ROM but my girlfried is on cc20 and I am very interested. I am not afraid to break my phone if anyone has something to try.

I have been playing around with the XML files for the cc20 keyboard (I have no idea what I am doing) and managed to change the font color of the cc20 keyboard keys, but keys themselves are still the Samsung beige, now with a white letter. I still get the pop ups, but have no idea how it calls the keyboard color. If anyone knows this, I am willing to play around with it.

Guest bga7x
Is there anyway I can get this black skined items on my i910?

Right now im on WM6.5 with BillGs 3.2 rom. I use the samsung clock, smark converter, and the stock dialer. I love those tools but hate the colors.

Can I do this somehow without breaking my current build?

im working on this right now should be in next release!!!!

Guest BrianPick
im working on this right now should be in next release!!!!

You sir are a saint. I would love to see these. Some of the Samsung apps are worth using if they weren't so ugly. Will you be cooking this into the 6.5 ROM or you BGTM collaboration ?

Guest bga7x
You sir are a saint. I would love to see these. Some of the Samsung apps are worth using if they weren't so ugly. Will you be cooking this into the 6.5 ROM or you BGTM collaboration ?

my personal bgill55 rom!

Guest bga7x
I'll be watching. Between you and BW I am going to run out of write cycles on my chip !

what i have so far after a flash!

post-502174-1247595310_thumb.png post-502174-1247595329_thumb.png

post-502174-1247595344_thumb.png

anyone know how to remove the russian?

Guest BrianPick
what i have so far after a flash!

post-502174-1247595310_thumb.png post-502174-1247595329_thumb.png

post-502174-1247595344_thumb.png

anyone know how to remove the russian?

You're the wizrd. Maybe eye of newt, toung of frog ......... ;)

It's been a hot topic. I have seen XML edits change the font color but no one I have seen had success with the russian. Things are brewing maybe we'll get a correction soon.

Guest BrianPick
one more!

post-502174-1247595862_thumb.png

Teasing isn't nice. i saw these today and have been bowling it over. Would have to add samusung apps back to the rom but.....if they are not white then....

Guest BrianPick
Teasing isn't nice. i saw these today and have been bowling it over. Would have to add samusung apps back to the rom but.....if they are not white then....

Didn't mean to chase you off there !!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest coolsman

hi. i like this black software very much.

but i got a problem. i used a german rom.

if i use your russian software, there will be the russion letter on the dialer. so i used another black dialer.....but than there will be the font color in the phonbook and the callog in black. black font on black background is not very good.

can somebody help to change this?

or where can i change the font color in the seccontact.exe?

or where can i remove the russian letter in the secdialer.dll?

please help me.

many thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jasey12

Bump??

I would post my natural reply, but i see this has been dead for 2 weeks, soooo...

How would i get the black main menu?

that the only thing i want, as i use Spam alert so i have no use for the black dialer skin.

but i really want the black main menu, please tell me how it's done.