111 replies to this topic

i900french-addict

i900french-addict

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i900
If I were you, I would try and pay with paypal (that's what I did).
Usually paypal refounds very quickly for these services when they fail to give a working unlock code.

(and most of the unlocking sites claim they refound when they fail anyway, but I thought using paypal would be another protection)

I suppose if the site I use gave me the code in less than 24h, they have access to all the codes for every IMEI, as Badaas said

So if you need to unlock a TG01, try them, trust me, I think I've always been honnest as FpseCE beta tester and noone can tell I make false reputations ;-)

IBTECH

IBTECH

Regular

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Devices:Omnia II

I was told that unlock-city.co.uk can do the job but I havent try this website yet?

Can anyone confirm that unlock-city.co.uk can unlock the TG01 from orange UK?
This is the only site I found that actually has Orange unlock codes listed..
I do not own a TG01 yet..but if they can unlock it I will get one from ebay.

i900french-addict

i900french-addict

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
I know http://www.unlockitnow.com/ also have working unlock codes by IMEI for the TG01, and they look quite international, I suppose they can do it for orange UK (and they accept paypal, so very easy refound if they can't find it) for waht I know, they have TG01 unlock code within 5 days (and I know for sure they have codes for french TG01 but they seem to support many international operators)

Phantom Plague

Phantom Plague

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:HTC Hermes 100 / HTC TyTn II

well, lucky you. When my rebel sim 2 fail to work, they even try to get an unlock code for me but nothing come through. So I suppose the UK Orange TG01 is not currently unlockable.

They tend to be good like that, however I believe the database Rebel use is only for the HTC devices, of which the TG01 is not one.

I picked up a TG01 today, so will be experimenting and liaising with Rebel to help them get the Rebel 2 to work with it.

Seems a nice device, though a little quirky.

IBTECH

IBTECH

Regular

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

I know http://www.unlockitnow.com/ also have working unlock codes by IMEI for the TG01, and they look quite international, I suppose they can do it for orange UK (and they accept paypal, so very easy refound if they can't find it) for waht I know, they have TG01 unlock code within 5 days (and I know for sure they have codes for french TG01 but they seem to support many international operators)

Yea I emailed them about two weeks ago and their reply was:

Sorry not from Orange UK yet

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us again. Best Regards,UnlockItNow.com Team

gpx70

gpx70

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Yes, it works!!!

But I suppose it's related to individual IMEI (or I don't see the reason they ask for it) so there's one different code for each TG01

EDIT: I went to this unlocking website because a Belgium guy on another forum said it worked for him, it alkso worked on my french Orange TG01, so I think they have the codes, whatever the country or the locked provider

Hi,
Your TG01 is French orange, are you sure that they can unlock also UK TG01 orange? I sent them email asking them and Im waiting for their reply.

gpx70

gpx70

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hi,
Your TG01 is French orange, are you sure that they can unlock also UK TG01 orange? I sent them email asking them and Im waiting for their reply.

Very good news, I confirm that http://www.deblocage-enligne.com/ can unlock TG01 orange uk.
I just got the code and its working perfect :) ;)
They deliver the code the same day

bukwit

bukwit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Very good news, I confirm that http://www.deblocage-enligne.com/ can unlock TG01 orange uk.

Excellent, have just ordered mine and will hopefully also confirm this when it arrives. Thanks for that.

IBTECH

IBTECH

Regular

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

That is very good news indeed.
When you ordered on their website did you select Orange or other operators from the drop down menu (as this is not a code for Orange FR but Orange UK).

Thank you.

gpx70

gpx70

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

That is very good news indeed.
When you ordered on their website did you select Orange or other operators from the drop down menu (as this is not a code for Orange FR but Orange UK).

Thank you.

I selected orange network. It seems to me they do have working codes for french orange TG01 but these codes also work for UK orange TG01.

justj

justj

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Devices:toshiba tg01
  • Twitter:@no
just had mine uplocked from the same website.
Costwise it's about £10 pounds, so it's kinda cheap. I am having some problems with it thought.

1. Everything is in French, I received 2 emails in French (less then 6 hours after I paid) and in mime format. I can't really read it or have it translated since the codes are scrambled.

2. anyway, I find some number in the email, so I just insert a Tmobile sim and turn the phone on and give it a go. It then ask for the code which I dutifully keyin. the code seems to be accepted but one error message pops up - The file rc2 cannot be opened. either it is not signed or cannot be found.. ??WTF?

3. click ok anyway. To my surprise I see T-mobile shows up on the screen. I try to make a call, but having problem locking signal. After few tries it finial make a call but the screen says - call forwarded conditional. WTF??

4. the signal seems to come and goes

Does anybody have the same problem after unlock their phone??

i900french-addict

i900french-addict

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Costwise it's about £10 pounds, so it's kinda cheap. I am having some problems with it thought.

1. Everything is in French, I received 2 emails in French (less then 6 hours after I paid) and in mime format. I can't really read it or have it translated since the codes are scrambled.

2. anyway, I find some number in the email, so I just insert a Tmobile sim and turn the phone on and give it a go. It then ask for the code which I dutifully keyin. the code seems to be accepted but one error message pops up - The file rc2 cannot be opened. either it is not signed or cannot be found.. ??WTF?

3. click ok anyway. To my surprise I see T-mobile shows up on the screen. I try to make a call, but having problem locking signal. After few tries it finial make a call but the screen says - call forwarded conditional. WTF??

I did not have any problems for the calls, just problem (that I've solved after a few time of searching) to get my sms, mms, wap working, and also to have my provider homepage in opera and get access to the streaming TV services (in fact, I have to make opera beleive my TG01 is an HTC sold by my provider lol)

Have you checked all the phone and Network options ?

justj

justj

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

I did not have any problems for the calls, just problem (that I've solved after a few time of searching) to get my sms, mms, wap working, and also to have my provider homepage in opera and get access to the streaming TV services (in fact, I have to make opera beleive my TG01 is an HTC sold by my provider lol)

Have you checked all the phone and Network options ?

can't you just use Toshiba Easy Connection - Operator Setting to change your network setting?

I just Master Clean the device and the error messgage "cr2.exe" has gone. But signal still not too brilliant and still showing "call forwarded conditional" when call is connected. Does it mean roaming??

clmnw

clmnw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Devices:HTC HD2, Toshiba TG01

I am also on Orange UK and was really happy when I read your positive messages here. So I went and ordered from the same website and paid for unlock code. In return though I received a message which using Google Translate (not a French expert myself) sounded like:

After finding your unlock code for your phone Toshiba TG01 whose serial number XXXXXXXXXXXXX to close to your operator, we regret to inform you that it is unfortunately unavailable.

Please perform the following operations: *#06# and check that the serial number that appears on the screen of your phone is in line with what you have communicated (do not look at the battery or on the box telephone, 70% of phones sold are not in their boxes ...). Also check if the operator's home phone is the one you've mentioned.

No competitor will be able to provide you with your unlock code.
This unavailability is generally recognized when:
- Your phone is too new and the operator is not aware of your code.
- The customer has incorrectly filled out the form with the network with which it wishes to use his phone and not the home network (the one that the phone supports).

There is currently no solution to unlock your phone.

You will be repaid within minutes after receiving this e-mail.

And .. as result I still haven't seen any refund back, and I don't have a code as well, plus I'm told it's impossible. How did you guys do it (others on Orange UK)???

P.S. I did double and triple checked mi IMEI and I've provided them the correct one.

Be careful with that website...

justj

justj

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

I am also on Orange UK and was really happy when I read your positive messages here. So I went and ordered from the same website and paid for unlock code. In return though I received a message which using Google Translate (not a French expert myself) sounded like:

And .. as result I still haven't seen any refund back, and I don't have a code as well, plus I'm told it's impossible. How did you guys do it (others on Orange UK)???

P.S. I did double and triple checked mi IMEI and I've provided them the correct one.

Be careful with that website...

did you use http://www.deblocage-enligne.com ??

I tick the operator - Orange and gave them my IMEI, phone maker and model.
Paid via paypal several hours later the code arrived albeit in scrambled coded french.
But it really does the job for me. Mine is UK Orange TG01, besides the above mentioned problems , my phone is now unlocked.

maybe you can ask i900french-addict to write them an email in French and ask .

clmnw

clmnw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

did you use http://www.deblocage-enligne.com ??

I tick the operator - Orange and gave them my IMEI, phone maker and model.
Paid via paypal several hours later the code arrived albeit in scrambled coded french.
But it really does the job for me. Mine is UK Orange TG01, besides the above mentioned problems , my phone is now unlocked.

maybe you can ask i900french-addict to write them an email in French and ask .

Did exactly the same thing and got the message I put above. Maybe the 'operator' on the other end had put my IMEI wrong, but anyway, no code and no refund, despite the promise. Had to use PayPal dispute. Looking for their response.

bukwit

bukwit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Did exactly the same thing and got the message I put above. Maybe the 'operator' on the other end had put my IMEI wrong, but anyway, no code and no refund, despite the promise. Had to use PayPal dispute. Looking for their response.

Mine seemed to be working fine so far. Ordered it last night and received unlock code sometime today. I remember putting in the IMEI number and just selecting Orange.

i900french-addict

i900french-addict

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
OK, I'm going to try to email them and ask them the question: can they unlock 100% of the tg01 locked to orange UK

I do it right now.

EDIT: message sent, let's hope they'll answer!

Edited by i900french-addict, 11 August 2009 - 10:48 PM.

clmnw

clmnw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

OK, I'm going to try to email them and ask them the question: can they unlock 100% of the tg01 locked to orange UK

I do it right now.

EDIT: message sent, let's hope they'll answer!

I already received a refund, so at least the guys there are cool on that. Not sure why it didin't work for me, the device I got was a replacement as the first one was a faulty one. Not sure whether this makes a difference or not.

Demolition Man

Demolition Man

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Toshiba GT01
Hi all, i have ordered my unlock code for my GT01, does anyone know how long it takes to get the order number reference and code for Orange UK.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users