• Please log in to reply
3042 replies to this topic

MiMa

MiMa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:Samsung SGH-I900 Omnia 8GB
Uhh. I love Windows in all its forms... after another soft reset the camera starts - so I am sorry for the false alarm.
As for bluetooth: I have a simple headset, and so far after pairing the play button worked with PocketPlayer - but not with this ROM...

omid66613

omid66613

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:mobile phones and laptops
  • Devices:SAMSUNG OMNIA PRO B7610
downloading...
It seems great ;)
I love M2D
your apps also are great...
keep it up bro

dadme

dadme

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Devices:C600
Nice, clean,fast, and stable by now. Waiting more ROMS!

fane

fane

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts
Nice work man.Using for 1 day now and im happy with it thanks

omid66613

omid66613

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:mobile phones and laptops
  • Devices:SAMSUNG OMNIA PRO B7610
VERRRRRRRRY nice and fast.
it has everything i needed to have.
thanks a lot
It's perfect
ur first rom is the best rom that i've ever had ;)

stylus1828

stylus1828

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Devices:GT i8000 CRAPPY HD2 The best!
Ryrzy can you post the updated manila 2d cab that you use on your roms? Thank you.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

diverdude

diverdude

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Devices:samsung i8000

Ryrzy can you post the updated manila 2d cab that you use on your roms? Thank you.

Mr Ryrzy,

If you do post a cab of your M2d, can it include my city in the weather locations?? (GRAND JUNCTION, CO US 81505)
Do you have a cab for you WM Player with the large finger friendly menus?? Thank you in advance!!!!

Diverdude

(HOW CAN WE DONATE FOR YOUR HARD WORK? DO YOU HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT?)

Edited by diverdude, 16 July 2009 - 12:51 AM.

aflika

aflika

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Very good working. Big thanks.

Ryrzy

Ryrzy

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Devices:i8000
i've made a hibryde M2D from a fiew versions... i have only OEM made by myself...

@diverdude - > i try to make working your City but something's wrong :/ i will try but i dont know why it not work's, and WMP is in sys i can give you whole directory from sys but i think you make nothing from it ;) i will post paypall in first post, thank for all :D

diverdude

diverdude

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

i've made a hibryde M2D from a fiew versions... i have only OEM made by myself...

@diverdude - > i try to make working your City but something's wrong :/ i will try but i dont know why it not work's, and WMP is in sys i can give you whole directory from sys but i think you make nothing from it ;) i will post paypall in first post, thank for all :D

Mr. Ryrzy,

Thank you for your efforts! Mr. Khuanchai put my city into his M2d build for me and I have been using his cab for several months now. I like your M2d build better, its faster, its newer, and has some features I like better. I could put Khuanchai's M2d cab into your Rom but I would loose your wonderful M2d build. I don't want to do that just to have my weather. I don't know how Mr. Khuanchai did it but he did it for me. Maybe you will figure it out ........thank you for trying.

I would not know what to do with the new WMP directory so don't send that to me. As far as I know your WMP build is the only one like it in this MoDaCo community. I mentioned it in other posts and there is a lot of interest to have this new finger friendly WM Player. I tell all those who ask, that the only way to get it is by using your Rom. I think you have something that no one else has with your WMP!!

Thank you for your all your efforts and your hard work!!! Diverdude

diverdude

diverdude

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
Mr Ryrzy,

I tryed to donate you but I was unable to use the paypal account you posted. I think because of different language????

Diverdude

Ryrzy

Ryrzy

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
hmmm can you send me that cab with m2d ? i try to make to work your city... hmm strange with paypal i've made to Euro ... what sais pp when you will make donation ?

Mike178

Mike178

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Devices:Iphone 3G, Samsung Omnia 16G
Hi,

It look like you are doing a great job from the feedback i have seen, i am using Mr. Khuanchai 3 in 1 rom now, but i would like to try urs.

I need to know if the kenetic scrolling is working in all the application in the rom?

especially n the sms inbox page...

Thanks, keep the good work..

diverdude

diverdude

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

hmmm can you send me that cab with m2d ? i try to make to work your city... hmm strange with paypal i've made to Euro ... what sais pp when you will make donation ?

http://rapidshare.co..._Full_Omnia.zip

This is in Khuanchai 1st page apps. This is his M2d Cab to make his 3 in 1 Rom. This cab file has my city added in Grand Junction CO US 81505.

PP will not except my english e-mail address and password to sign on after I have put the amount of money (Euro) in the space provided.

Thanks Diverdude

isaiahfortythirtyone

isaiahfortythirtyone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i900 Omnia
hi can anyone upload to anything other than rapidshare? i can never seem to access rapidshare. :/

naTpuoT87

naTpuoT87

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
Hi! Can u tell me how can i make this - when i press red button Manila auto. back to home screen (with clock i mean):-)

Ryrzy

Ryrzy

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Hi! Can u tell me how can i make this - when i press red button Manila auto. back to home screen (with clock i mean):-)

hmm that issue a know but dont know how to repair this ;) i think is becouse i made hibryde from a fiew m2d versions :D

pc-fixer

pc-fixer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Devices:i900 omnia
damn this rom is fast. :)

thanx ;) and keep up the good work :D

Ryrzy

Ryrzy

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts

http://rapidshare.co..._Full_Omnia.zip

This is in Khuanchai 1st page apps. This is his M2d Cab to make his 3 in 1 Rom. This cab file has my city added in Grand Junction CO US 81505.

PP will not except my english e-mail address and password to sign on after I have put the amount of money (Euro) in the space provided.

Thanks Diverdude

in second post you have quick weather fix for you ;)

cucciolo

cucciolo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:i900
It's possible to have this fantastic rom in italian language?

Thank you so much!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users