Russian Black Skin Cabs

Guest bga7x

Guest bga7x

OK as promised i cabed up some of the skins from the dumped Russian rom. I have tested these cab and they worked for me. some of the cab are big so i had to compress them! Install to device memory and soft reset!!!

*Note these are overwriting your existing files and are irremovable use at own risk (Back your stuff up!!!!!!)

Samsung Black Dialer/Phonebook/call log

post-502174-1247689098_thumb.png

Download dialer: black_Samsung_dialer_bgill55.zip

Samsung Black keyboard

post-502174-1247689438_thumb.png

Download Keyboard: Black_keyboard_bgill55.zip

Samsung Full screen Volume control(note you will lose 4 way rotation) this is an edited version of Qbus's cab I just replaced the dll

post-502174-1247689623_thumb.png

Download volume control:Samsung_Volume_Control_Full_bgill55.cab

Samsung Black Calculator

post-502174-1247689795_thumb.png

Download Calculator: Black_calculator_bgill55.zip

Samsung Black Tclock

post-502174-1247712085_thumb.png post-502174-1247712112_thumb.png

Download Tclock:

Tclock_bgill55.zip

To do List: Tclock, smplayer, photoslides, camera, FM Radio

Edited by bga7x

Guest bga7x

Samsung Black FM radio

post-502174-1247695150_thumb.png

Download FM radio: Samsung_Black_FM_radio_Bgill55.zip

Samsung Black Camera Skin

no screen shots but it way cool trust me

Download Camera: Samsung_Black_Camera_skin_Bgill55.zip

Samsung Black Favorite settings (note i made a shortcut but forgot the reg setting to make it install to start menu just find "favorite settings.lnk in youe windows file after installing and copy to start menu)

post-502174-1247698320_thumb.png post-502174-1247698349_thumb.png

Download Favorite settings:

Samsung_Black_FavoriteSettings_Bgill55.zip

Samsung Smplayer

post-502174-1247709122_thumb.png post-502174-1247709144_thumb.png

Download SMPlayer:

TouchPlayer.zip

Edited by bga7x

Guest metalmanicman

this is an excellent idea. cheers.If I understand correctly your cabs will overwrite the originals without all the hassle of changing their properties one at a time. how can i make my own custom cab with only the files i want? ie. I don't want the phonebook or Dialpad, cos I got my own. and thereare other files i'd like to integrate into it also.

Guest bga7x
this is an excellent idea. cheers.If I understand correctly your cabs will overwrite the originals without all the hassle of changing their properties one at a time. how can i make my own custom cab with only the files i want? ie. I don't want the phonebook or Dialpad, cos I got my own. and thereare other files i'd like to integrate into it also.

hit me up on PM, and i will help you from there!

Guest Lancez

this is what i wanted for a long time, thanks a lot buddy

P.S. dose the samsung keyboard contain original files or do i have to install regular samsung keyboard first? thanks in advance

Edited by Lancez

Guest bga7x
this is what i wanted for a long time, thanks a lot buddy

P.S. dose the samsung keyboard contain original files or do i have to install regular samsung keyboard first? thanks in advance

You dont have the Samsung keyboard on your phone?

Guest bdolan92

do i need to be using your rom for this because i am currently trying out adrynalenes 6.1 rom and i just installed the black dialer skin onto my phone but resulted in no change.

Guest bga7x
do i need to be using your rom for this because i am currently trying out adrynalenes 6.1 rom and i just installed the black dialer skin onto my phone but resulted in no change.

did you install to device memory and soft reset? it should have overwritten the existing files or added them if they weren't in it!! this was designed for 6.1 so it should work! Also make sure that the samsung dialer is enabled not the WM one

Edited by bga7x

Guest bdolan92
did you install to device memory and soft reset? it should have overwritten the existing files or added them if they weren't in it!! this was designed for 6.1 so it should work! Also make sure that the samsung dialer is enabled not the WM one

where would i enable the samsung dialer????

Guest Lancez
You dont have the Samsung keyboard on your phone?

no, i dont.....i'm using KC's BT fixed i900 wm6.5 ROM w/o Samsung keyboard, that is why i was asking u. thanks for ur reply

Edited by Lancez

Guest bga7x
no, i dont.....i'm using KC's BT fixed i900 wm6.5 ROM w/o Samsung keyboard, that is why i was asking u. thanks for ur reply

Sorry im not to familiar with i900's do you want to test it to see if it works lol!

Guest BrianPick
ok im all cabbed out!!!! this should hold you guys over for a while!!! added tclock to post #1 enjoy!!! and post pics!!!

I cant seem to get the samsung volume control to launch with the buttons. I thik I may have seen it referenced but I cant remember.

Guest BrianPick
ok im all cabbed out!!!! this should hold you guys over for a while!!! added tclock to post #1 enjoy!!! and post pics!!!

I cant seem to get the samsung volume control to launch with the buttons. I thik I may have seen it referenced but I cant remember.

Guest BrianPick

I stand corrected. Quick reinstall and then another reset and we are in business. This is what I have been waiting on.