• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

bga7x

bga7x

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts
  • Interests:Phones, Photos, and Soccer!!!
  • Devices:Moto Droid
  • Twitter:@bgill55

1. YES :D
2. YES ;)
bonus answer:
3. CAN BE UNINSTALLED :)

p.s. thanks for answering

Sorry i missed you post! but thanks for testing it out!!

WolfpackInCO

WolfpackInCO

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

make sure you enable the samsung dialer use adnvance config. app that is in my rom!

Got it - thanks. How about the contacts?

buyukbang

buyukbang

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
Thank you for this great black cabs. Black dialer is fantastic, but is there any way to delete russian letters? I've seen some dialer skins in this forum, may be coders help us ;)

squeezo

squeezo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Devices:Omnia I900

OK as promised i cabed up some of the skins from the dumped Russian rom. I have tested these cab and they worked for me. some of the cab are big so i had to compress them! Install to device memory and soft reset!!!

*Note these are overwriting your existing files and are irremovable use at own risk
(Back your stuff up!!!!!!)

Samsung Black Dialer/Phonebook/call log

Download dialer:

Samsung Black keyboard

Download Keyboard:

Samsung Full screen Volume control(note you will lose 4 way rotation) this is an edited version of Qbus's cab I just replaced the dll

Download volume control:

Samsung Black Calculator

Download Calculator:

Samsung Black Tclock

Download Tclock:

To do List: Tclock, smplayer, photoslides, camera, FM Radio

Could you please do the media album in black????

Thanx

condorx

condorx

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Could you please do the media album in black????

Thanx

Even without CAB, Just overwrite the exe file in the windows folder:
http://www.modaco.co...black-original/

squeezo

squeezo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Devices:Omnia I900

Even without CAB, Just overwrite the exe file in the windows folder:
http://www.modaco.co...black-original/

How do I extract the media album from the bin file?

talkshowhost

talkshowhost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
wow these look absolutely great! i'm loving them. Unfortunately, they all eat up a ton of Storage Memory, but theyre worth it to have the new color schemes. I'm currently using Adry's latest 6.5 M2D ROM and it does not include the Favorite Settings under Communications in the Settings Tab. I installed the cab anyway, assuming it would show up in my program list on the programs Tab in M2D, but it doesnt. Anyway I can get this running or do i have to switch to another ROM?

[EDIT: I found the application and link files in the Windows folder. I can click on the application and it will run Favorite Settings, but i need to find a way to get this program on my programs list so i can activate it within M2D.... or if anyone has another suggestion, let me know. Thanks!]

Speaking of which, i would love it if one of the ROM masters here would include your work in their ROMs... I see theres an i900 ROM out there with all this included, but unfortunately those of us with i910s are out of luck. :-(

Edited by talkshowhost, 16 July 2009 - 08:41 PM.

bga7x

bga7x

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

wow these look absolutely great! i'm loving them. Unfortunately, they all eat up a ton of Storage Memory, but theyre worth it to have the new color schemes. I'm currently using Adry's latest 6.5 M2D ROM and it does not include the Favorite Settings under Communications in the Settings Tab. I installed the cab anyway, assuming it would show up in my program list on the programs Tab in M2D, but it doesnt. Anyway I can get this running or do i have to switch to another ROM?

[EDIT: I found the application and link files in the Windows folder. I can click on the application and it will run Favorite Settings, but i need to find a way to get this program on my programs list so i can activate it within M2D.... or if anyone has another suggestion, let me know. Thanks!]

Speaking of which, i would love it if one of the ROM masters here would include your work in their ROMs... I see theres an i900 ROM out there with all this included, but unfortunately those of us with i910s are out of luck. :-(

lol i have you checked out my version 3.5 rom for the i910 they are in there!!!

cmalone

cmalone

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Devices:Omnia

did you try to copy the favoritesettings file (not the exe one) and place into windows/start menu/programs?

kenjiyan9128

kenjiyan9128

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:onmia i 900
  • Twitter:@kenji

hit me up on PM, and i will help you from there!

thx bro
;)

semmtexx

semmtexx

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • Devices:HTC Eris
Firstly, these rock so hard! I have a question though, I like many others flashed the new CF03 yester day so I already have the default "in rom" sm player. would it be a bad idea to try to install your smplayer black cab?

talkshowhost

talkshowhost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

lol i have you checked out my version 3.5 rom for the i910 they are in there!!!

LOL no i must have missed yours. I guess i can't go a week without getting a new ROM. haha!

talkshowhost

talkshowhost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

did you try to copy the favoritesettings file (not the exe one) and place into windows/start menu/programs?

uhhhh no. don't i feel silly. I will give that a shot. thanks!

Chadnan

Chadnan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Devices:i910
I have update dto cf03 rom and i have installed 5 black skins from here, they all work 100% - alarm, volume, radio, touch player, calculator
Thanks for these, they are awesome!!!

ps - black volume cab works 75% on new cf03 rom - on BOTH landscape modes, but NOT upside down (phone will not flip upside down if installed)

*gonna install dialer cab - shoudn't be a problem

Edited by Chadnan, 18 July 2009 - 06:55 AM.

bga7x

bga7x

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

ps - black volume cab works 75% on new cf03 rom - on BOTH landscape modes, but NOT upside down (phone will not flip upside down if installed)

As mentioned in the install notes!

whatledog

whatledog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:null
Can't wait for the black Contacts... How about a black Calendar? ;) And THANKS!!

Witu

Witu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i900

Can't wait for the black Contacts... How about a black Calendar? ;) And THANKS!!

For this purpose there is remarkable aaplet UI Tweaker. By means of it, it is possible to make all different colour, and not just black

Attached Files

tiger755

tiger755

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
thank you very much,i like this.

shokka9

shokka9

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,499 posts
  • Interests:Everything
  • Devices:iPhone 5, HTC One
  • Twitter:@shokka9
good find UI Tweaker...been looking for that!!

HTC One | Unlocked Bootloader | CWM | Root | S-OFF

bga7x

bga7x

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts
that app hasnt worked in for me at all!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users