[6.5 ROM] blazingwolf Night v1.4

Guest blazingwolf

Guest monsterpt
Now that is a sexy rom right there!!! almost makes me want to flash it!!!! Well Done Brother!

Yep, Sorry bga, I had yours flashed this morning but I am definitely diggin the black on black theme.

As always BW, PRIMO work and major thanks for the ROM.

Guest blazingwolf
Yep, Sorry bga, I had yours flashed this morning but I am definitely diggin the black on black theme.

Hope you like it. ;)

Guest balaams_ass

Is it me or is it the exact same file in both download links ? The link is different but the zipped and unzipped files are the same size and have the same name ?

Guest bga7x

Dont be sorry im BW's biggest fan!!!! his stuff is always on point!!!!

Guest blazingwolf
Is it me or is it the exact same file in both download links ? The link is different but the zipped and unzipped files are the same size and have the same name ?

Hmm, weird. They are different though. ;)

Guest tmar23

I have been away the last few days and I come back to see this!! Awesome, BW!

As I understand, you need to first flash to the CF03 ROM, then flash to this rom.

Can I use the UMDL program to install the CF03 ROM? Or, do I need to use the program from Verizon and follow their instructions for XP? (I have tried reading all over this forum, but could not find answer to this question?)

Last question, I know agps is the big difference, but has anyone noticed an increase in battery life? (does anyone use a non-standard battery to get extra battery capacity?)

Guest rishk789

BW - are you absolutely sure the MS link is to a different ROM than the regular Titanium ROM? I flashed to what I thought was the MS ROM, but it had the titanium interface.

Guest bigperm
I have been away the last few days and I come back to see this!! Awesome, BW!

As I understand, you need to first flash to the CF03 ROM, then flash to this rom.

Can I use the UMDL program to install the CF03 ROM? Or, do I need to use the program from Verizon and follow their instructions for XP? (I have tried reading all over this forum, but could not find answer to this question?)

Yes, I was wondering, too, can we useUMDL for the CF03, like we did with the CC20?

Guest jarrettc
BW - are you absolutely sure the MS link is to a different ROM than the regular Titanium ROM? I flashed to what I thought was the MS ROM, but it had the titanium interface.

Same here, thanks for the roms though!

Guest tmar23
Why would you want to ?

Just a newbie question, I guess. I went ahead and used the Verizon software link for XP, and it worked great! Just need to try gps and next step is BW's ms3 rom!

Guest balaams_ass
Just a newbie question, I guess. I went ahead and used the Verizon software link for XP, and it worked great! Just need to try gps and next step is BW's ms3 rom!

You'd have to capture the .bin from the .exe but I suppose you could. Wait for confirmation that the BW's MS3 ROM is correct. There appears to be a question as to what the link downloads.

Guest Vahnyyz

wow i really hate being the first loser to have an issue, but after I install the rom it does the whole installation thing and that goes great, its not slow and everything looks awesome so i'm superly excited for the soft reset and stuff...

now after flashing for the 3rd time it still gets stuck on the blue thing that swirls around and has a loading bar before the wolf... and it just stays there i've waited it out for about 20 minutes and its given me nothing, I think i'll take out the SD card and see what happens when its not installing XDA

Guest g3708330

Help!!! Just reflashed to CFO3 then to your Rom and now phone inop.. Used the Verizon upgrade tool then reflashed PDA as usual.

Worked for approx an hour then when I locked sceen it would not unlock. Can't use power button to turn off. Have to use stylus to soft reset then everything loads as normal but goes immediatley to lock screen after boot up and wont unlock. I installed Genix clock,

Samsung clock,Total Commander,Google maps,& original Samsung volume controls. Installed all to device. Not sure if I can reflash

since can't turn phone off. Guess if it's bricked atleast it's loaded with the "official" update so Verizon can't argue about replacement. I guess possibly could be something in one of programs installed since no others have reported problems, but all the

files used were ran with BW v10 with no issues. Any ideas??? BTW - thanks for all your hardwork on everything!!! I have tried all the

previous Roms and none of them last more than a few minutes then I'm reflashing to yours. Just can't understand why phone worked for an hour then decided to stay locked???

Guest tmar23
wow i really hate being the first loser to have an issue, but after I install the rom it does the whole installation thing and that goes great, its not slow and everything looks awesome so i'm superly excited for the soft reset and stuff...

now after flashing for the 3rd time it still gets stuck on the blue thing that swirls around and has a loading bar before the wolf... and it just stays there i've waited it out for about 20 minutes and its given me nothing, I think i'll take out the SD card and see what happens when its not installing XDA

Unfortunately, I am having the same issue. It went thru the complete install of BW's ms3 rom, and then it re-boots and gets hung up on the last blue bw bar and won't boot up at all. Let's be patient and just hope BW has a fix!

Guest dercetojones

You weren't the first, cause I had the same issue. When I took my card out and reflashed the rom, it rebooted just fine. So I manually installed all the programs in my XDA folder with the exception of FTouchSL (I didn't realize this rom had kinetic scrolling without it), power-cycled, and its totally fine. I dunno if installing FTouchSL is to blame exactly, and I can't say how long kinetic scrolling has been in BWs roms (because I've had FTouchSL in the XDA folder for a couple roms now), but by not installing it, I eliminated the problem. Just an idea, but I'm interested to see if there's a correlation.

Other than that minor (heart attack-inducing) issue, this rom is even better than the last somehow. Thanks again!

Edited by dercetojones

Guest JDawg183

First off, I have a confession to make. I havent been entirely faithful to you wolf.. In a moment of weakness, I caved to the temptation and, and, I spent some time with Adrynalynes ROM. It meant nothing I swear, I only did it because you hadnt released a CF03 ROM, and his was just there, begging to be flashed. ;)

Ok, enough with the goofiness. I am back but I am having some issues. Right before I flashed to CF03, I was able to get synced up to my work Exchange server, and everything went well, but with the new ROM, it wont sync properly. I know i did everything correct because it now gives me access to my work contacts, but it only downloads 2 messages, and they are not even the most recent ones. They are about 7 down the line in my inbox at work. Any suggestions?

Guest kdkinc

SWEET!!!!!

Installed like a charm

Runs excellent gps is great and quick.

Thank You for helping get rid of the junk such as shozu etc.....

Guest Vahnyyz

ok it MUST be something I'm installing because it soft-reset without a hitch, but i'll figure out which installation stalls it and put it up here.

Guest tmar23
You weren't the first, cause I had the same issue. When I took my card out and reflashed the rom, it rebooted just fine. So I manually installed all the programs in my XDA folder with the exception of FTouchSL (I didn't realize this rom had kinetic scrolling without it), power-cycled, and its totally fine. I dunno if installing FTouchSL is to blame exactly, and I can't say how long kinetic scrolling has been in BWs roms (because I've had FTouchSL in the XDA folder for a couple roms now), but by not installing it, I eliminated the problem. Just an idea, but I'm interested to see if there's a correlation.

Other than that minor (heart attack-inducing) issue, this rom is even better than the last somehow. Thanks again!

Ok, I can confirm this works. I removed the sd card and re-flashed to BW's rom and it now works. I think there may be an issue with FTouchSL as I had that in the XDA folder as well?

However, the rom I loaded is titanium, not ms3? Has anyone got BW's ms3 rom to work?