Guest sinancetinkaya

Guest sinancetinkaya
I'm glad you sold your phone.

Now I can finally flash the final version of your rom :(

Thanks for your great work!

the most humorous post I've ever seen in this thread lol.gif

the most humorous post I've ever seen in this thread lol.gif

You made me smile too...

Who would have guessed I would end up with a quote from the Koran on my phone (at least I guess that's what I see on the first screen after flashing)?

Edited by pfonck

Guest sinancetinkaya
You made me smile too...

Who would have guessed I would end up with a quote from the Koran on my phone (at least I guess that's what I see on the first screen after flashing)?

Yes you're right, it's from the Koran. I put that picture because I had been making this rom for Turkish people too :(

You are a bit late man :(

I sold my i900. I have i8000 now :(

Biraz geç kaldın dostum

i900'ümü sattım. Şu an i8000'im var

Hayırlı olsun Sinan,i8000 ROM'ları biraz karmaşık gibi ama sen onuda çözersin,belkide çözmüşsündür :( i8000 ROM'ları bekliyoruz :( In a good day :(

Hello Sinan,

i know you've got an i8000... my congrats! Thanks for all your work done on this rom!

I've one last question... when I try to sync my mobile with active sync but through bluetooth I can't find any com port to associate with (at the phone side)... could you (anyone) tell me how to sync using bluetooth? I've set pc com port as inside, I've selected it in active sync as posible port to be used to sync... but I can't set up the phone part :(

thx!!

rk

Guest gohikan

Sinan hocam g-alarm romdan kaynaklanan bir hata veriyor.

Prog yükleniyor ancak açılmıyor

başka bir progda daha yaşadım aynı sorunu fikrin var mı?

Yardımcı olursan çok sevinirim.

Guest sinancetinkaya
Sinan hocam g-alarm romdan kaynaklanan bir hata veriyor.

Prog yükleniyor ancak açılmıyor

başka bir progda daha yaşadım aynı sorunu fikrin var mı?

Yardımcı olursan çok sevinirim.

ilk mesajda yazılanları okumadan kurmaya çalıştığın için çalışmıyor, ayrıca modaco ingilizce bir forum ve İngilizce bir forumda İngilizce kullanmalısın...

It's not working because you've installed it without reading anything that I wrote in the firs post. Plus, modaco is an English forum and at an English forum, you should use English...

Guest παναγιωτης

hello sinan thanks for your great rom,but i have a super big problem!!!!! i decide yesterday to switch to an original rom beacause i want to sold my 1 omnia of 2 i have. and when i run the exe and reboot the device i see an error and say ''pda not found'' PLEASE help me.thank you very much

Guest ElArcangel

Hi Sinan, first of all thanks for using your time to help all i900 fans. I have read all the 18 pages since I don't want to ask stuff you already answered; is the less we can do since you already invested time in your first post to explain everything, extra time to answer following questions, and obviously, the time to cook this rom and fix every thing on it everytime an issue appeared.

Said that, I have only two questions before trying your rom.

1. The BATR rom is needed only for voice dialing or also for using BT headset to listen music?

2. So far I upgrded my rom with samsung original ones, never a custom one so you will be my first. Which is the standard or best procedure to upgrade the i900 with your rom? I heard so far about 2 or 3 different procedures and want to make sure I do what you intend us to do. <_<

Thanks in advance and have fun with your new i8000

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Sinan's 6.1s were always perfect roms... I would like to give a try to his 6.5s, but I'm really-really don't like this UI layout, with these HUGE round buttons on bottom.

Guest sinancetinkaya
Hi Sinan, first of all thanks for using your time to help all i900 fans. I have read all the 18 pages since I don't want to ask stuff you already answered; is the less we can do since you already invested time in your first post to explain everything, extra time to answer following questions, and obviously, the time to cook this rom and fix every thing on it everytime an issue appeared.

Said that, I have only two questions before trying your rom.

1. The BATR rom is needed only for voice dialing or also for using BT headset to listen music?

2. So far I upgrded my rom with samsung original ones, never a custom one so you will be my first. Which is the standard or best procedure to upgrade the i900 with your rom? I heard so far about 2 or 3 different procedures and want to make sure I do what you intend us to do. <_<

Thanks in advance and have fun with your new i8000

Thanks for your kind message

1. BTAR roms for who uses bluetooth headset for voice dialing and listening music. Actually I don't have a bluetooth headset so I can't tell you what exactly it is. User ntfcn has asked me to make it. You can ask him.

2. Don't use grandprix, it's dangerous for beginners. Just click the exe file. Switch off antivirus program if you have, close other programs, use a laptop if you can(because of power cuts) and do not touch your computer during the flash procedure.

Good luck

Guest ElArcangel
Thanks for your kind message

1. BTAR roms for who uses bluetooth headset for voice dialing and listening music. Actually I don't have a bluetooth headset so I can't tell you what exactly it is. User ntfcn has asked me to make it. You can ask him.

2. Don't use grandprix, it's dangerous for beginners. Just click the exe file. Switch off antivirus program if you have, close other programs, use a laptop if you can(because of power cuts) and do not touch your computer during the flash procedure.

Good luck

Thanks a lot. I'll ask ntfcn and give it a try.

Cheers mate

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Gee, "arkadas"!!!!!

I JUST figure out... that the FAMOUS "cooker" Sinan I was telling about to many for trying his roms... it's YOU!!!!!!!!

I just understood that now!

"Tebrikler, arkadas"!!! My compliments & congratulations...

(BTW... do you have a 6.5 rom with different theme/layout, without round buttons?)

Edited by lupus_hegemonia

Guest ElArcangel

Sinan, I installed your rom finally a few days ago. My first day was spent adding all the programs I wanted and features and restore my data. Also I investigated a few fixes and improvements my self. It worked like a charm as soon as I started it with your rom but since I'm very exigent, I had to do some tuning myself <_<

Your rom is an excelent and solid OS customization.

Many many thanks for helping omnia community. I'm sure that i8000 users are very lucky now that you have one of those yourself.

If anyone is interested, I created a few reg files to add more tricks and improvments to this rom easly after a hard reset instead of doing each manually.

Also, found a few bugs, some omnia well known and some new probably due to my region/country making some odd stuff during update process (I'm Argentinian) and fixed all of them and have them well documented and fixed too.

Feel free to contact me if you face any or all of this problems/needs:

Finger Mouse button to switch from 4 way navigator to mouse not working and showing in buttons icon as "Mouse de dedo" instead of "Finger Mouse"

GPS fix to find satellites quicker using Garmin. (ok ok... can help a little with Tom Tom too)

Creating your own pointers for the Finger Mouse.

Adding a new Startup and Shutdown Animation or splash screen.

Improve Screen Calibration

Disable 3 second delay between ringtone

If you use SPB, adding more than 3 pages to the main screen and adding the task manager to the carrusel

I don't take credit for any of this fixes (maybe the mouse fix only but with a lot of readings from other sites/threads that oriented me), many are already posted in modaco or here: http://www.samsung-omnia.org/how-to/how-what-and-where/

And obviously, bigger credits go to Sinan and his ROM. I'm just trying to give back some of all the help I received so far as a 1year old omnia user.

Cheers and many thanks everyone

Guest Xikitu

Ohh, Thx Sinan for your ROMs. I've tryed alot of ROMS. 6.5s and 6.1s. And my conclusion is the 6.1 s more stable and faster than 6.5s. Really thx.

ElArcangel, you could share your reg files <_<

We will be very glad with your work :mellow:

P.s. Sorry for the english...

Guest ElArcangel
Ohh, Thx Sinan for your ROMs. I've tryed alot of ROMS. 6.5s and 6.1s. And my conclusion is the 6.1 s more stable and faster than 6.5s. Really thx.

ElArcangel, you could share your reg files <_<

We will be very glad with your work :mellow:

P.s. Sorry for the english...

Sure Xikitu, this are some of those reg files. At least the most generics and usefull for everyone.

I have found that in order to use them directly on the phone, you need an application like Resco Registry to import them.

The finger mouse fix requires you to manually copy the file \\windows\Finger Mouse.lnk to \\Windows\AppButtons\Finger Mouse.lnk

After that you can run the reg file.

The GPS fix reg file is for the Garmin only.

Enjoy and let me know if I can help anyone somehow. If I know how, I'll do my best to share my knowledge. Also, be patience with time responses since I do this as a hobby but have a full time job very exigent that difficults me to check this forums while I'm working.

Cheers everyone.

REG_Files.zip

Guest Xikitu

Ohh, really thanks for your share. i'm working alot and i don't have enough time to test and enjoy my Omnia :'(

But as soon as i test i will reply here.

Cya Bro

• 1 year later...
Guest rondomatik

hi, the latest post is a year old here, so I hope I can get an answer. I do like Sinan's stripped WM a lot, and so far has worked good for me-so many thanks...

My question: Is there a way to easily change the shortcut buttons on the lower quick launch(?) bar? By default I get "contacts" on the right side, and "phone" on the left...

I would like to place "Settings" and "Programs" instead....Thanks.

• 9 months later...