Stock Windows Mobile 6.5?

Guest unlazyfree

Guest unlazyfree

I've seen WM6.5 in a bunch of roms, but what I havent seen is WM6.5 for the omnia that's not customized..

does anyone have a stock version of 6.5?

Guest blazingwolf
I've seen WM6.5 in a bunch of roms, but what I havent seen is WM6.5 for the omnia that's not customized..

does anyone have a stock version of 6.5?

What do you consider "stock" since the Omnia does not com with 6.5?

Guest blazingwolf
I think he means a base rom.

If that's the case then Adrynalyne makes one. It's in the Omnia Upgrade forum of PPCGeeks.com.

Guest necosino

I had it in my history so it was just a copy-paste.. If it wasn't there I certainly wasn't going to go looking for it.. Plus I'm at work ;)

Guest pallen

I looked at that one, but I actually like some of the "stock" Samsung apps that are removed. Maybe we should start a thread thats a collection of cabs for all the apps the chefs typically remove. Then we could pick whatever "base" ROM we want to start with and have one place to go for all the things we want to add back in. Or maybe such a thread already exists and got buried.

Guest necosino

lol.. you really don't know how to search, huh? Shokka has one here, Adryn has one on PPCGeeks.com. I'd use Adryn's first though..

Guest Lisbian08
I looked at that one, but I actually like some of the "stock" Samsung apps that are removed. Maybe we should start a thread thats a collection of cabs for all the apps the chefs typically remove. Then we could pick whatever "base" ROM we want to start with and have one place to go for all the things we want to add back in. Or maybe such a thread already exists and got buried.

Adrynalyne has such a thread: Adrnalyne File Repository. He thinks of everything.... ;)