MrCapcom's Custom Rom Final Build 28014

Guest MrCapcom

Guest MrCapcom
it feels smoother then the first one but I'm having some problems with the change pointer app

Such as? I think ill take up your idea on moving those other apps to the utilities folder ill make sure next update I do that

EDIT: Oh I see. Its not that app its just the button doesn't have anythign asigned to it.

Easy fix for the time being start->settings->personal->Buttons

then set that button for chfingermouse or w/e its called and it works again another fix ill add to next build :)

Edited by MrCapcom

Guest chubbyboy88
Such as? I think ill take up your idea on moving those other apps to the utilities folder ill make sure next update I do that

EDIT: Oh I see. Its not that app its just the button doesn't have anythign asigned to it.

Easy fix for the time being start->settings->personal->Buttons

then set that button for chfingermouse or w/e its called and it works again another fix ill add to next build :)

Alright I fixed it.Are u going to use a newer build version in the next one?

Guest chubbyboy88
Alright I fixed it.Are u going to use a newer build version in the next one?

I noticed another thing when I turn the phone to landscape mode and try to use the keyboard it doesn't work unless i use the optical mouse to hit it but if i try to touch it ...it does not respond to my touch...I cant send mms messages also

Edited by chubbyboy88

Guest MrCapcom
I noticed another thing when I turn the phone to landscape mode and try to use the keyboard it doesn't work unless i use the optical mouse to hit it but if i try to touch it ...it does not respond to my touch...I cant send mms messages also

mms try *228 and then 1 let it program restart phone *228 2 let it update roaming restart phone.

I usually do that if i ever have mms problems and it works for me.

Which keyboard are you trying to use?

Guest chubbyboy88
mms try *228 and then 1 let it program restart phone *228 2 let it update roaming restart phone.

I usually do that if i ever have mms problems and it works for me.

Which keyboard are you trying to use?

I'm having this issue with all the keyboards I try to use is it an issue with me or are you having the same problem

Guest MrCapcom
I'm having this issue with all the keyboards I try to use is it an issue with me or are you having the same problem

nah keyboard/landscape works great for me go to default IM and set fingerkeryboard as the default keyboard and try it then

I don't use the sammy keybaord the like xt9 or w/e the icon says in the circle

Guest chubbyboy88
nah keyboard/landscape works great for me go to default IM and set fingerkeryboard as the default keyboard and try it then

I don't use the sammy keybaord the like xt9 or w/e the icon says in the circle

Are you having problems with the mms?

Guest chubbyboy88
nope mms works fine did u do the *228 thing? What error are you getting with MMS?

still having a problem with the mms it not an error it just wont send at all

Guest MrCapcom
still having a problem with the mms it not an error it just wont send at all

It should give you some type of error it just won't stop sending. add me on msn we can chat to get the problem fixed. Did you try *228?

I'm working on build 23016 ill double check that mms works for you and let me know if it helps ;-)

Edited by MrCapcom

Guest chubbyboy88
It should give you some type of error it just won't stop sending. add me on msn we can chat to get the problem fixed. Did you try *228?

I'm working on build 23016 ill double check that mms works for you and let me know if it helps ;-)

I will just wait until the next build comes out because it's no use fixing a problem on a obsoulete version.But can you double check the horizontial view because I gewt no response from it at all when i turn it sideways.Like the I tap something or try to ulock it while its horiziontal and it just will not work.Ow yea when can I expect the next version?

Edited by chubbyboy88

Guest MrCapcom
I will just wait until the next build comes out because it's no use fixing a problem on a obsoulete version.But can you double check the horizontial view because I gewt no response from it at all when i turn it sideways.Like the I tap something or try to ulock it while its horiziontal and it just will not work.Ow yea when can I expect the next version?

Ok ill test it out try to get msn! because the keyboard problem I have never had that problem. New version should be out the latest Tuesday. I'm rebuilding the whole kitchen from scratch so hopefully I can build one today and test it over the weekend and have a final build Tuesday. So expect it around then if work and my family don't interfear hehe they come first ;-)

Guest chubbyboy88
Ok ill test it out try to get msn! because the keyboard problem I have never had that problem. New version should be out the latest Tuesday. I'm rebuilding the whole kitchen from scratch so hopefully I can build one today and test it over the weekend and have a final build Tuesday. So expect it around then if work and my family don't interfear hehe they come first ;-)

Any update?

Guest MrCapcom
Any update?

Its Finished just uploading to 4shared now. I didn't have enough time yesterday to up and post. Will update the op shortly hope everyone enjoys :)

Oh and I tested MMS works fine hopefully this helps you chubby

Guest MrCapcom

Updated to Version 3 Build 23016

I have two versions now one with Opera and one without. I still use Opera I just opt to have it install on my Storage instead of my /device. I included a link above to download beta 9.7 which I hear runs better. And Just to help you guys out here is a list of all the apps I run on my phone thats NOT in the rom. Just to help out if your wondering why I take this and that out.

iGO8 (Great app not as user friendly helps if u have gps signal and excellent TTS)

GarminXT (Great App what u expect from Garmin no TTS)

Google Maps (Uses Agps)

Resco File Explorer (More Touch friendly has ftp and reg editor)

Resco Audio Recorder

Core Player (Plays every type of video)

Music ID (for ID'ing songs u hear)

SkyFire ( Works great for sites that dont' work in IE or Opera)

Galarm (Great Alarm App)

Watchtower Library 2008

I think thats it. I am testing a couple other software packages but I won't list them because I don't have a definite feel on how good they are.

Guest chubbyboy88
Updated to Version 3 Build 23016

I have two versions now one with Opera and one without. I still use Opera I just opt to have it install on my Storage instead of my /device. I included a link above to download beta 9.7 which I hear runs better. And Just to help you guys out here is a list of all the apps I run on my phone thats NOT in the rom. Just to help out if your wondering why I take this and that out.

iGO8 (Great app not as user friendly helps if u have gps signal and excellent TTS)

GarminXT (Great App what u expect from Garmin no TTS)

Google Maps (Uses Agps)

Resco File Explorer (More Touch friendly has ftp and reg editor)

Resco Audio Recorder

Core Player (Plays every type of video)

Music ID (for ID'ing songs u hear)

SkyFire ( Works great for sites that dont' work in IE or Opera)

Galarm (Great Alarm App)

Watchtower Library 2008

I think thats it. I am testing a couple other software packages but I won't list them because I don't have a definite feel on how good they are.

what about the wallpappers

Guest MrCapcom
I thought u said u was going to add more capcom ones and whats your msn email address?

check my profile for my email and I did in the first post its at the bottom of the first post

Guest chubbyboy88
check my profile for my email and I did in the first post its at the bottom of the first post

ok thanks I found the wallpapers on the first page but i couldn't find your email in your profile......thank for putting so much time and hard work into this rom

The wallpapers are nice I haven't seen gund seed pics in awhile ....lol there classic

Edited by chubbyboy88

Guest MrCapcom
ok thanks I found the wallpapers on the first page but i couldn't find your email in your profile......thank for putting so much time and hard work into this rom

The wallpapers are nice I haven't seen gund seed pics in awhile ....lol there classic

I shot you a PM with my email address and your welcome :)

I got more wallpapers but right now im just using the default one thats on the ROM. I got some more tweaks to add in and please let me kno of any bugs if any ;)

Guest chubbyboy88
I shot you a PM with my email address and your welcome :)

I got more wallpapers but right now im just using the default one thats on the ROM. I got some more tweaks to add in and please let me kno of any bugs if any ;)

mms finally works....did you remove all the other defualt keyboards because I yuse the defualt phonepad phone and it won't change to that one at all.I will how ever change to finger keyboard.

Guest MrCapcom
mms finally works....did you remove all the other defualt keyboards because I yuse the defualt phonepad phone and it won't change to that one at all.I will how ever change to finger keyboard.

Yea I removed it so its just the samsung keyboard and fingerkeyboard. I forget the other windows based ones.

I took out transcriber and the last two samsung or i think they lik called xt9 I put it in the main op :)