Samsung Widgets

Guest bigdaddykane

Guest bigdaddykane

is there any hope pf getting samsung widgets working on a wm 6.5 rom....... i like the widgets... not a bad lil screen to play my music from...just wondering.... if it is possible

Guest semmtexx

I kinda think this would be a neat idea as well.. I think there is some problem the cooks run into when they make a 6.5 rom that won't allow the addition of the widgets.

Guest semmtexx

Wait are we talking about FE widgets or the actual samsung widgets? I had no Idea you could get them back into a cooked rom for the i910?

Guest blazingwolf
Wait are we talking about FE widgets or the actual samsung widgets? I had no Idea you could get them back into a cooked rom for the i910?

We are talking about the widgets from the i900 not FE Widgets. I would have said FE Widgets if I meant it. :)

Some of the widgets won't apply to us in the US as they are meant to be used in Europe but they all work.

Guest semmtexx

I'm gonna try it just for giggles....I've been using the new pointsense hero theme on pointui...dude when it's complete... holy crap. check it out man!

EDIT: haha hey man they work. the only one that doesnt work is the more widgets widget. The main thing that I wish could be done with the widgets is making the upper and lower task bars transparent like in titanium. Is there any way to do this?? Oh and i'm using Bgill's latest1.3.1

Edited by semmtexx

Guest blazingwolf
I'm gonna try it just for giggles....I've been using the new pointsense hero theme on pointui...dude when it's complete... holy crap. check it out man!

EDIT: haha hey man they work. the only one that doesnt work is the more widgets widget. The main thing that I wish could be done with the widgets is making the upper and lower task bars transparent like in titanium. Is there any way to do this?? Oh and i'm using Bgill's latest1.3.1

Transparent task and tray bar only seems to work with Titanium.