WM6.5, 23103 + 21634 (+21893 BETA) Lite Roms - HIDE21

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest unholygid2006

There's some problem when using clock.

When i tab "Time" to set alarm time, clock freezes. Even after soft / hard reset and re installation always had same problem.

Guest Nicklashidegard

Thanks for all the nice comments :) .

I'm gonna work on an update and hopefully do a few fixes and also do an M2D version..

Green Theme attached, just unpack and copy to Windows folder.

And i'll look into the alarm issue.. I don't have that on my rom, but i use G-alarm. Just uninstaled G-alarm and tried the original windows alarm and it worked fine... Strange

DVF_Green.rar

Guest Nicklashidegard
i have a question, was the FingerMouse was already fixed on this ROM released?... :)

No, fingermouse don't work.. i think

I'll look into it, but as far as i know it doesn't work on WM 6.5

Guest Nicklashidegard

Updated post 1 with new version.. Changes are:

Mortscript now working (no need to instal cab)

Screen sensitivity is good again thanks to a few registry tweaks (thanks to Shokka9)

NeoTitanium now works in landscape

And i'm working on an M2D version.. dunno weather to keep a basic titanium version, or just bin titanium all together (most M2D users don't use titanium anyway, correct me if i'm wrong :) ) .. Would be better for memory and speed of M2D.

Guest Gucio

Thanks for great rom from you! its realy nice but icons of for example TC are too big and very pixels but without this this Rom is the best of all roms with WM 6.5 what i ever had BIG CONGRATULATION

Guest WAIKIKI728
I have the Kuanchai 21928 if you don´t mind can you share a cab for the big icons in start menu?¿?¿?

I remember to you that you have something to do....jejejeje ...it´s a joke..

Just if you can share the cab it would great...as i said i am using the rom form kuanchai and the icons are something i miss...

Instaed of all it´s just for trying because his rom is something like "hybrid" and i don´t know if your cab can work...

Guest Nicklashidegard
I remember to you that you have something to do....jejejeje ...it´s a joke..

Just if you can share the cab it would great...as i said i am using the rom form kuanchai and the icons are something i miss...

Instaed of all it´s just for trying because his rom is something like "hybrid" and i don´t know if your cab can work...

Sorry mate, totally slipped my mind. I haven't got a cab, but if you replace the cpr files attached (and then soft re-set) it should work..

They are both in the windows folder..

Let me know if it works or not.. If not i'll look into it a bit more..

EDIT: just tried it the other way round (large to small icons) and it works fine!! not as easy as a cab but it works..

startmenu.rar

Edited by Nicklashidegard

Guest WAIKIKI728
Sorry mate, totally slipped my mind. I haven't got a cab, but if you replace the cpr files attached (and then soft re-set) it should work..

They are both in the windows folder..

Let me know if it works or not.. If not i'll look into it a bit more..

EDIT: just tried it the other way round (large to small icons) and it works fine!! not as easy as a cab but it works..

Thanks a lot..really...it works very good...can i(maybe you want to do it yourself) share it in the Kuanchai post?maybe someone else wants to use this....we are here for helping each other...

P.D.:Just one thing ...have you seen the new photo album from samsung i800...

Maybe you can port it to your next rom....

The cab file...doesn´t work in i900. ;) ..at least not to me..

But if you unzip all the files in one empty folder anywhere in omnia ....if you clik photoalbum.exe...it works well :) but ...of course...the screen from i800 is not the same than the Omnia one.... so maybe...here...you can do something.. ;) ...

Again...thank you for sharing your job...

post-444803-1249667651_thumb.png

post-444803-1249667663_thumb.png

post-444803-1249667674_thumb.png

post-444803-1249667762_thumb.png

Photo_Album.rar

Samsung_Photo_Album.cab

Guest Nicklashidegard

Of course you can share it! there's no secret, it's the default startmenu on the newer builds (as far as i know)..

I'll have a look at the media album, never seen it before so i'll have a play with it when i get a chance :)

BTW, I like you're screenshots!! must have taken a lot of time customizing..

Guest WAIKIKI728
Of course you can share it! there's no secret, it's the default startmenu on the newer builds (as far as i know)..

I'll have a look at the media album, never seen it before so i'll have a play with it when i get a chance ;)

BTW, I like you're screenshots!! must have taken a lot of time customizing..

Yes...i am.. ;) .a little bit....omniatic :) ....jejeje...no seriously ....i bought the omnia becuase i always want to have special things nobody has...to be more personal...everybody wants iphone...me not...omnia.....maybe for that reason when someone ports something(manila for example)i am a little bit disapointed with samsung...they make in hardware ...the best...but in software...the don´t care!!!it looks like they don´t have developers.!!!!!!!..and also for that reason i always try to customize my omnia as much as possible...

Again...thanks for everything....

Guest Nicklashidegard
Yes...i am.. ;) .a little bit....omniatic :) ....jejeje...no seriously ....i bought the omnia becuase i always want to have special things nobody has...to be more personal...everybody wants iphone...me not...omnia.....maybe for that reason when someone ports something(manila for example)i am a little bit disapointed with samsung...they make in hardware ...the best...but in software...the don´t care!!!it looks like they don´t have developers.!!!!!!!..and also for that reason i always try to customize my omnia as much as possible...

Again...thanks for everything....

Yeah i can tell you're an omniac ;)

I like the photoalbum!.. Should be ok to cook into rom, it seem to work ok on i900's.. i'll let you know next week, no cooking over the weekend...

Guest leoms17

Hi! I liked your rom very much! Maybe you should cook Chobit's smart lock in to it? I missed that!

Do you have a cab for it at least? I tried to find it but no luck...

Edited by leoms17

Guest PayAndCry

Hi,

How do I choose the start plugin? when I unlock the screen then it always appears favoritepeople plugin but I want the clock plugin first.

peace!

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hi,

How do I choose the start plugin? when I unlock the screen then it always appears favoritepeople plugin but I want the clock plugin first.

peace!

Strange, mine always starts on clock..

Have you used Chome config?? is the clock definately enabled?

Let me know if anyone else is having this problem..

Guest leoms17

Hi! Code *#0002*28346# to open audio config doesn't work. I tried to access from Fav Hacks and it didn't work either... The screen flickers and nothing happens.

Have you optimized the audio settings? I would like to boost the headphones a bit more, how can I access that menu?

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hi! Code *#0002*28346# to open audio config doesn't work. I tried to access from Fav Hacks and it didn't work either... The screen flickers and nothing happens.

Have you optimized the audio settings? I would like to boost the headphones a bit more, how can I access that menu?

might have "lost" those settigs :) .. Just tried it on my next rom (M2D) and they seem to work there...

Try installing HTC audio manager (attached) and then try again, it's the only thing that differes really between the roms (audio wise).

Hopefully it should work!!!

HTC_Audio_Manager_2.0.cab

Guest Nicklashidegard

Updated the first post with M2D Lite version but messed the post up in the process ;) .

Will put it right tomorrow!!!

Big thanks to Shokka9 for all the help to get a mean, fast and stable M2D Package :)

Hope you all like it !!!

P.S the M2D version DOES NOT include Titanium !!!