WM6.5, 23103 + 21634 (+21893 BETA) Lite Roms - HIDE21

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest shokka9

looks sweet bro...

i seen that theme somewhere before?? LOL!!

As repayment, you can email the UC pkg you got and anything else i need for it to work, as i had trouble with it for ages. Just gave up in the end.

I want it in for me! But some users may like.

:) Good work bro.

Laters

Guest leoms17
might have "lost" those settigs :) .. Just tried it on my next rom (M2D) and they seem to work there...

Try installing HTC audio manager (attached) and then try again, it's the only thing that differes really between the roms (audio wise).

Hopefully it should work!!!

Hi! It didn't work... I've installed SRSWOW now but won't be able to try it untill tomorrow. The thing is I connect the phone to an old stereo at work, and I want to push as much sound as I can without having to turn up the volume in neither the phone or the stereo. It worked very well with the audio hack... any chance of knowing which reg keys I should add?

Guest leoms17

Hi again! I have yet another problem. I want to remap the left softkey to open Seccontact.exe. Advanced config doesn't do the trick (it softresets and the keys go back to default). I edited the keys manually and it works untill I soft-reset, and then the keys go back to default. Isn't this a bit weird?

Is there any way I can stop the registry values from resetting like that?

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hi! It didn't work... I've installed SRSWOW now but won't be able to try it untill tomorrow. The thing is I connect the phone to an old stereo at work, and I want to push as much sound as I can without having to turn up the volume in neither the phone or the stereo. It worked very well with the audio hack... any chance of knowing which reg keys I should add?

I'm gonna flash back to the Neo Titnium rom and see if i can work out what's gone wrong.. and i've never actually tried to re-map the soft keys. Do you do that with Chome config? And is just in the Clock tab or all the tabs?..

Hopefully i can get it sorted.. :)

Guest Nicklashidegard
anyone tested whether the GPS works?

NeoTianium version defo works with IGO8..

M2D version also works with IGO8 and Google Maps..

Guest leoms17
I'm gonna flash back to the Neo Titnium rom and see if i can work out what's gone wrong.. and i've never actually tried to re-map the soft keys. Do you do that with Chome config? And is just in the Clock tab or all the tabs?..

Hopefully i can get it sorted.. :)

Yes! I needed to manually edit the SK1URL value in Chome editor, it looks like it overrides the HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Today\Keys\112\open value every time Titanium starts. it works now, thanks for that!

I hope you can find a way to fix the audio thing!

Edited by leoms17

Guest Nicklashidegard
Yes! I needed to manually edit the SK1URL value in Chome editor, it looks like it overrides the HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Today\Keys\112\open value every time Titanium starts. it works now, thanks for that!

I'll let you know later today, i'm just charging and then i'll flash-back..

c ya

Guest Nicklashidegard

This is the cabs you need for the green battery. First install the certs, then the battery icon. It shows the battery in 10% units and is fairly accurate.

As a word of warning, i had ONCE (and only once) a problem where the battery drained quite fast (only lasted 1 day). I've never had a problem in cooked roms though..

1._SDK_Test_Certs.cab

2._phcanOverbmp.cab

Guest WAIKIKI728
Updated the first post with M2D Lite version but messed the post up in the process ;) .

Will put it right tomorrow!!!

Big thanks to Shokka9 for all the help to get a mean, fast and stable M2D Package ;)

Hope you all like it !!!

P.S the M2D version DOES NOT include Titanium !!!

Can you provide one office cab that can be installed in sd card and that the files ...for example..:.txt can be recognized automaticlly for office?

I mean...i have installed several cab from office for windows mobile ...but after being installed in the memory card...i go to several documents i have in my phone but i can´t open them...

I have to go to ...for example...word...open word...and there... to open my files...it´s not so nice....

I hope you can understand what i mean...sorry for my English :) ...

Guest hinder

Hello,

first i want to thank you for this great rom... but i have problems installing Genix9_CMultiClock_Neo_0.9.1_WQVGA.cab

no way i can get this working... I managed to get it work on another rom but have no idea how to make it the center of my homescreen (when i press the call end button it should go on this tab)

if you guys have any tip i would love it

tnx

ok i got it working now i need only a tip on how to make it my central item

Edited by hinder

Guest Nicklashidegard

Dunno why or how, but i seem to have removed soundtester.exe from the NeoTitanium ROM. i've attached the file, just un-rar it, then copy/paste it into the windows folder and it should work.

Sorry about that

SoundTester.rar

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hello,

first i want to thank you for this great rom... but i have problems installing Genix9_CMultiClock_Neo_0.9.1_WQVGA.cab

no way i can get this working... I managed to get it work on another rom but have no idea how to make it the center of my homescreen (when i press the call end button it should go on this tab)

if you guys have any tip i would love it

tnx

ok i got it working now i need only a tip on how to make it my central item

It installs ok, but i keep getting ATcontacts as start plugin... I don't know how to solve this...yet.

I'll keep you posted

Guest leoms17
Dunno why or how, but i seem to have removed soundtester.exe from the NeoTitanium ROM. i've attached the file, just un-rar it, then copy/paste it into the windows folder and it should work.

Sorry about that

It worked! And for the record, modifying it creates new reg keys in HKLM\SAMSUNG\AUDIO (and in this case) \HEADSETNORMAL\

Thank you Nicklas!

Edited by leoms17

Guest Nicklashidegard
It worked! And for the record, modifying it creates new reg keys in HKLM\SAMSUNG\AUDIO (and in this case) \HEADSETNORMAL\

Thank you Nicklas!

Glad it worked.. ;)

I'll make sure that i don't remove it in the future :)

@ WAIKIKI

I've attached the office cab i use.. I install in my storage and it works fine (just click on a word file and it automatically opens). The file associations are automatic..

office_wpc_WM6.CAB

Guest Jackson_X

Hi all!

Nicklashidegard, your roms looks very nice!

One simple question..

Could suggest pls the better tool to flash omnia with your rom?

Just downloaded M2D version - "23016-M2D-Lite" (72 100 013 bytes)

But the extension is missed...

Usually I used QBUS roms with executable file..

Thanx in advance!

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hi all!

Nicklashidegard, your roms looks very nice!

One simple question..

Could suggest pls the better tool to flash omnia with your rom?

Just downloaded M2D version - "23016-M2D-Lite" (72 100 013 bytes)

But the extension is missed...

Usually I used QBUS roms with executable file..

Thanx in advance!

It is a rar file, so just open it with winrar.. for some reason the file extension is missing from Filefactory..

I'm gonna try and re-upload it so it works properly, but if you open it with winrar it should work anyway :)

Guest Jackson_X

And another one question..

Your installer says - JobDone.

On the black screen Samsung OMNIA is displayed.

Than I close installer

disconnect the cable

push reset - the same logo only

Hard reset (Format) doesnt help - only logo is displayed.

Ive tried to flash 3 times - similar result..

Power button doesnt respond - need to eject battery to turn phone off.

What I do wrong ?

Guest Nicklashidegard
And another one question..

Your installer says - JobDone.

On the black screen Samsung OMNIA is displayed.

Than I close installer

disconnect the cable

push reset - the same logo only

Hard reset (Format) doesnt help - only logo is displayed.

Ive tried to flash 3 times - similar result..

Power button doesnt respond - need to eject battery to turn phone off.

What I do wrong ?

Strange, never had that before.. I always just leave it when it says Job Done and the phone will start up as normal (no need to push reset buttons). it normally does take a bit longer the first startup.. but it always starts..

I don't think it is the installer (i use i900 executor, as do all chefs).. I will re-upload the Filefactory files manually (they where uploaded remotely from mediafire) and do new links...just in case..

Anyone else had problems from the Filefactory files?? Flashing go ok??

Let me know

Guest Jackson_X
I don't think it is the installer

Just tried another 2 roms - from shokka & QBUS - same s***..

Really its not the first time I flash my OMNIA.. something went wrong.. :)

Guest Nicklashidegard
Just tried another 2 roms - from shokka & QBUS - same s***..

Really its not the first time I flash my OMNIA.. something went wrong.. :)

Ive taken down the Filefactory links.. it might be the remote upload..

Try the mediafire download link or i should have the filefactory link up and running in a couple of hours.

It's the same .exe file that i used to flash my Omnia so i can't work out what went wrong.. ;)