590 replies to this topic

Ryrzy

Ryrzy

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Devices:i8000
NEW and FORWARD in message tab is not working... this is old M2D hexed :) (becouse there is no patch for non htc devices for now)

aclarkc

aclarkc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

For those who use the previous build but want to change to this new skin, just copy all picture files to your omnia.

Any chance of zipping up those image files and uploading them? I'm on OS X, and they only way I can get them out is to use File Juicer which gives them all different names. I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

gianton

gianton

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
  • Devices:HTC One

Is there a v.1 cab available that's installable over a clean ROM? I've tried one from your thread, but I kept getting a message saying that the install was unsuccessful.

I was using Shokka's ROM, loved it, but am now testing another clean custom ROM for a while. I'd like to see if installing M2D can be done without too much hassle.

Did you try Khuanchai's M2D Full for Omnia?

Any chance of zipping up those image files and uploading them? I'm on OS X, and they only way I can get them out is to use File Juicer which gives them all different names. I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

You can just use this theme

Edited by gianton, 01 August 2009 - 06:39 AM.

Samsung Omnia ► HTC Topaz ► HTC HD2 ► HTC Desire ► iPhone 4 ► Samsung Galaxy Nexus

sector

sector

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,296 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia
oh well i had to try :). I hope we get a good version soon.

If you like my work buy me a beer :) !
Posted Image
WM 6.5/6.1 roms, Themes, Taskbar etc... :D

meabigbaldguy

meabigbaldguy

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Devices:Omnia II

Did you try Khuanchai's M2D Full for Omnia?

I've tried installing this CAB once before over a clean ROM, but the installation kept coming up as "unsuccessful". Would you mind telling me what I need to do before installing it?

I'm still a bit new to M2D, defected from SPB. I'm currently experimenting with another clean custom ROM and would like to have it present.

Thanks!

Frazer

Frazer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
Hi i'm trying to uninstall but getting the error saying that it can't uninstall it all and do I just want it removed from the list. The app itself is not being removed (checked space available). Any ideas?

Thanks

surat

surat

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Devices:I8000 Omnia2

Hi i'm trying to uninstall but getting the error saying that it can't uninstall it all and do I just want it removed from the list. The app itself is not being removed (checked space available). Any ideas?

Thanks

m2d disable than setting/sistem/program remove uninstal

Frazer

Frazer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

m2d disable than setting/sistem/program remove uninstal

I've removed the tick in the today setting, is that what you mean about disable m2d? If not how would you do it?

Thanks

surat

surat

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Devices:I8000 Omnia2

I've removed the tick in the today setting, is that what you mean about disable m2d? If not how would you do it?

Thanks

today/items only date tick..than go setings/siystem/remove programs and M2D remove good luck :)

agentbauer

agentbauer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i910
Sector, not able to install comm mgr says I dont have sufficient system permissions, any ideas? Btw, thanks for sharing all your great ideas!

agentbauer

agentbauer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i910
Having an issue with dialer touch lock. I have gone into the settings, and switched it to off, however when I make a call it shows up again! Anyone know how to disable it? THanks I have even changed it, soft reseted and made a call, still comes back!

Crash95

Crash95

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:i8000 & i900
I have a problem, no text ... :)

Attached File  ScreenShot2.Jpeg   14.87KB   38 downloads

mr.bhola

mr.bhola

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Devices:amsterdam

I have a problem, no text ...

Omdat jij een NL versie erop hebt.
Dat wilt inhouden dat dat niet lukt.
Er is namelijk er een progamma ervoor dat je het kan veranderen ik stuur morgen een link of google naar XDA-Developers.

BTW I have a rom from shokka with Manila 2d. How can I uninstall this ??

Crushader

Crushader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia SGH-i900
There's new version of M2D, version 2.1 already out for VGA. Will it be coverted to WQVGA anytime soon? Would love to have it for Omnia

Junoman

Junoman

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i900 Omnia
Will it run on WM 6.1 ? :)

J.

Unksol

Unksol

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Hi Sector I see you get around busy busy busy appreciate the work you put in thanks. I have a question do you think that maybe you could cook ur next rom with this version of M2D and no titanium? Oh and I am using you 23009 rom and for some reason this M2D I installed all the cabs but it does not show up anywhere any sugestions?

Hi no need to worry was able to get his thing running so far not had the problems others have just the screen on map search it messed up oh and in settings menu sounds and notification goes nowhere

Just another thing I have noticed I installed a few cabs like resco and regedit and a few more touchflo shuts down every time i start using another program I have to tap to launch again

Edited by Unksol, 12 August 2009 - 09:14 PM.

wce2k

wce2k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Any update for WM6.1 with small factor like: http://forum.xda-dev...p;postcount=575

StarVision

StarVision

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
Can anyone upload the file to some other hosts such as box.net or mediafire...because i really cannot download anything from rapidshare

semoren

semoren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:omnia

theraf90

theraf90

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Devices:i900 Omnia
does it work in landskape mode?
ps sector I'm using the new rom wm6.5 23028? or will it be cut by the bottom bar?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users