• Please log in to reply
590 replies to this topic

Mike89

Mike89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:B7300
after install working version on my b7300 i can't use touch player and wmp how to fix it??

Sapito

Sapito

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i900
sorry for the ignorance but is this a ROM ?
will it replace my original wm rom ?
and if i hard reset , will i have the original wm rom again ?

NilsE

NilsE

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia I910

sorry for the ignorance but is this a ROM ?
will it replace my original wm rom ?
and if i hard reset , will i have the original wm rom again ?

No, this is not a ROM. It is a user interface that sits on top of a ROM.

So yes, if you do a hard reset it will take you back to your last ROM installation and wipe out everything you have installed.

Couple of links:

My i910 Custom ROM's:
Here or Here
My Personal Page: Here

Sapito

Sapito

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

No, this is not a ROM. It is a user interface that sits on top of a ROM.

So yes, if you do a hard reset it will take you back to your last ROM installation and wipe out everything you have installed.

so let me get this straight' if i install this ' it wont change any rom files' and after a hard reset it will go back to wm?
beucase when i talked to the company that sold me the phone' they told me that if update the version or change rom or anything by myself' my insurance expires so its very important to me that it doesnt change any wm files.
sorry if im asking the same thing again i wanna be sure that you understood what im asking.
thanks again

NilsE

NilsE

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

so let me get this straight' if i install this ' it wont change any rom files' and after a hard reset it will go back to wm?
beucase when i talked to the company that sold me the phone' they told me that if update the version or change rom or anything by myself' my insurance expires so its very important to me that it doesnt change any wm files.
sorry if im asking the same thing again i wanna be sure that you understood what im asking.
thanks again

Consider this just another application which you are in fact allowed to install. It may overlay some ROM files but a hard reset will bring them all back which is by design

Couple of links:

My i910 Custom ROM's:
Here or Here

darifianto

darifianto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy TAB
I install following your order in my Omnia2. But why the home screen and any other screen become so small ???
I saw your screen is full. but why my omnia screen so small ???

Jumba

Jumba

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia

I install following your order in my Omnia2. But why the home screen and any other screen become so small ???

Did you perhaps install a WQVGA theme on a WVGA device?

thekevster

thekevster

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i910

this is for the original omnia which has a wqvga resolution
your omnia 2 has a wvga resolution which is twice the size of wqvga which is why it only takes up half the screen on your omnia 2.
search the omnia 2 forums for touchflo 3d. its basically the same thing except it has 3d graphis and animations, and it is wvga so it will fit your screen perfectly.

Edited by thekevster, 30 April 2010 - 06:04 PM.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones that are worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Posted Image

Hanusch

Hanusch

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Devices:HTC Evo 3D
big thanks leon0000 :huh:

andrew.mazlim

andrew.mazlim

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,588 posts
  • Interests:Footie, rock music, books, films.
  • Devices:T-Mobile USA HTC HD2 Leo
Can you help me, to edit my M2Dv2's clock/calendar pannels from black/transparensy 10-20%, to black/transparency 50-70%?

Posted Image

T-Mobile USA .HTC HD2 Leo
________________________________________________________________________________

Firmware: NRGZ28's "ENERGY-Dinik" Build: 29020
Radio:..........2.15.50.14

My "OMNIA i900 GOODS/TWEAKS/TOOLS/APPs" thread:
http://www.modaco.co...ilitiesvisuals/
My "OMNIA i900 M2D/S2U2 Ultimate England Theme" thread:
http://www.modaco.co...artup-m2d-s2u2/

ioan2

ioan2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Can you switch to original samsung apps ? The windows mobile agenda and calendar are horible. Thanks !

Jumba

Jumba

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
Okay, a quick technical question for the skinners... when I make my .m2dct file with M2DC is it possible to add some more files to it afterwards? In other words, a .m2dct file seems to be just a .zip that is uncompressed to the Windows folder when it's installed. So, the question is, can I add any file I want to go in \Windows into the .mtdct file? Or does M2DC only install the files beginning with "hh_"? (M2DC only backs up "hh_" files) I'd like to include the lockscreen and font files into the .m2dct, so that they are installed and uninstalled along with the theme. Or do I need to make separate cabs for the non-core files? Hope someone can help? Cheers.

Edited by Jumba, 17 May 2010 - 10:43 PM.

snake_pliskin

snake_pliskin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi guys,

I was able to install this on a T5358+ china phone (HTC Diamond 2 Clone), running on WM 6.5. It works and running like a charm. Also, I only installed seven cabs files only, so I guess it can be called a minimal install and probably the cabs that are needed to run TouchFLO. Anyway, here are the cab files.

SdkCerts.cab
HTC DRM Middleware 1.5.19142824.00.cab
HTC Framework 1.1.19183729.WAlien.cab
HTC HTCAnimation 1.3.5.0.cab
HTC Scroll 2.0.19173130.WAlien.cab
HTC Shared Modules 1.01.19143331.01.cab
SDK Resource Proxy 1.0.19132627.WAlien.cab
HTC 2DManila 2.0.19191432.04.WAlien.cab

Install the cabs files in this order and don't forget to reboot after installing the first cab file.

Goodluck!

Regards

NilsE

NilsE

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Okay, a quick technical question for the skinners... when I make my .m2dct file with M2DC is it possible to add some more files to it afterwards? In other words, a .m2dct file seems to be just a .zip that is uncompressed to the Windows folder when it's installed. So, the question is, can I add any file I want to go in \Windows into the .mtdct file? Or does M2DC only install the files beginning with "hh_"? (M2DC only backs up "hh_" files) I'd like to include the lockscreen and font files into the .m2dct, so that they are installed and uninstalled along with the theme. Or do I need to make separate cabs for the non-core files? Hope someone can help? Cheers.

You probably already figured out the answer but I believe you can do it.

Awhile back I created a backup m2dct file and extracted it to my PC with WinZip. I then modified it and reziped it and installed it. I later created a cab from it and both ways worked fine.

Couple of links:

My i910 Custom ROM's:
Here or Here

Jumba

Jumba

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

You probably already figured out the answer but I believe you can do it.

Awhile back I created a backup m2dct file and extracted it to my PC with WinZip. I then modified it and reziped it and installed it. I later created a cab from it and both ways worked fine.

Thanks for the reply - got it sorted out. :rolleyes: Everything in the .m2dct - even if it's not an "hh_" file - gets copied to the windows folder. Simple as that.

.Ejekt

.Ejekt

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia SCH-i910
Does anyone have a skinned Messages tab that they wouldn't mind posting? Mine is currently just the text and after several google searches I've come up empty handed.

jbrittmartin

jbrittmartin

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
i would like to use the wallpaper from the Manila M2D2 theme i'm using at the moment for the background for other things.

can someone tell me where the wallpaper file is kept so i can find it and copy it and move it where i like?

thanks a bunch.

EDIT: nevermind, found it.

Windows/hh_fwbackground.png

Edited by jbrittmartin, 22 May 2010 - 12:01 AM.

SelfCreation

SelfCreation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:Omnia 2 16G
i instalked to SDk file but when it ry to install other files ( in order ) i get Install Unseceful every time , is that normal ??

im using an OMNIA 2

how can fix this problem?? pls

m3820

m3820

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
This is my situation:

Posted Image

almost nothing written in the tab, why?

Thanks

Samsung dude

Samsung dude

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:SGH i900 (Omnia)
Ok I just installed it and followed everything you said Sector and it worked perfectly. No bugs yet. I amusing Ock's Ultra Lite ROM. Already tested his (Ock) M2D, Premium, Eclipse and GTX ROMs but wanted to do things myself and install the apps I want. Thanks for this great app and thanks for Ock for providing me with the lovely ROM too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users