- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

cryoterror

cryoterror

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hy there. I'm new around and i have a question. Is there a software that can change my voice during a call? I'm using Samsung Omnia. Thank you .

jerry154

jerry154

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
This voice changer allows you to change your voice to an unfamiliar voice. Ideal for a woman living alone. She can answer the phone with a voice changer and sound like a man or just a different person. Everyone's voice has a unique sound to it. Consequently, you will not get the same sounding voice as someone else using the same voice changer.

roqueboyz

roqueboyz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:ASUS M530w

This voice changer allows you to change your voice to an unfamiliar voice. Ideal for a woman living alone. She can answer the phone with a voice changer and sound like a man or just a different person. Everyone's voice has a unique sound to it. Consequently, you will not get the same sounding voice as someone else using the same voice changer.

Some china phones have this feature. Perhaps it is a software built into the phone. I once had a china phone model TV N99i which had this feature. You could change your voice to a child, woman, older man or older woman while making a call. There were 8 selections of voice you could choose from.

sszou

sszou

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:577
sorry,i don't have onima,i can't help you :D

Limlin

Limlin

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Devices:HTC
:D never heard about this changer. Change the voice....wow, cool.
My ZorroGPS can automatically change the volume when navigating. Hahahaha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users