LED's

Guest davidjp

Guest davidjp

Is anybody having any issues with the notification LEDs on their TD2? Mine are acting a bit wierd.

It lights up orange when charging and green when charged, which is fine. However, the green LED does not flash to say it is connected to a network, and teh blue Bluetooth LED doesn't flash either. However, the green LED does flash when I have a message, which is weird as it should be orange. Thsi happened a couple of days ago, I've since installed the new HTC ROM, but the problem continues.

Anybody an ideas?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Shuflie
Is anybody having any issues with the notification LEDs on their TD2? Mine are acting a bit wierd.

It lights up orange when charging and green when charged, which is fine. However, the green LED does not flash to say it is connected to a network, and teh blue Bluetooth LED doesn't flash either. However, the green LED does flash when I have a message, which is weird as it should be orange. Thsi happened a couple of days ago, I've since installed the new HTC ROM, but the problem continues.

Anybody an ideas?

I'm surprised no one has replied to you but a quick trip to page 23 of your user manual should sort it all out in your head. The relevant information is-

1. There is only one LED not two i.e the notification LED which can be only green or orange (amber). The other LED like object is actually a light sensor.

2 The Notification LED shows a:

Flashing green light when there are new SMS, MMS or e-mail messages, missed calls, or reminders.

Solid green light when the device is connected to the power adapter or a computer and the battery is fully charged.

Solid amber light when the battery is being charged.

Flashing amber light when the remaining battery level reaches below 10%.

Hope this helps.