justj

justj

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Devices:toshiba tg01
  • Twitter:@no
I don't know if any of you guys experience this problem.
When my device's screen went blank after one minute inactive or when I press shortly on the sart button, I was then unable to turn the screen back on.
Nu matter how many time I press the start button or for how long, the screen is still just blank. I have to resort to press the soft-reset button to turn the phone on again. It is just so stupid.

First I thought it was sleep mode cause the problem but even when I disable sleep mode, every now and then I still experience the same problem. If I just leave it as it is then my device will restrt itself eventually.

Any thought on this??

Thanks,

katopunk

katopunk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

I don't know if any of you guys experience this problem.
When my device's screen went blank after one minute inactive or when I press shortly on the sart button, I was then unable to turn the screen back on.
Nu matter how many time I press the start button or for how long, the screen is still just blank. I have to resort to press the soft-reset button to turn the phone on again. It is just so stupid.

First I thought it was sleep mode cause the problem but even when I disable sleep mode, every now and then I still experience the same problem. If I just leave it as it is then my device will restrt itself eventually.

Any thought on this??

Thanks,

Yes, I've encounter this problem a few times. I do not know why. I have to take off the battery.

Also, at times, during a call. I turn on the speakerphone. The screen goes blank and I just could not turn it on back again. But the phone is still running. There are still sound coming out from the speaker.

bbmalver

bbmalver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Devices:D-Streak(00) v2.1, HD2, TG01
  • Twitter:@N/A
You can try pressing the the power button, followed by the camera button. See if that works!

Dogmann55

Dogmann55

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Interests:Dobermann's, Mobile Data, F1
  • Devices:Streak 32GB Setve's Froyo
Hi all,

I was having a problem when trying to wake the in that i needed to hold the power button for quite a while sometimes resulting in it asking if i wanted to power off. But now what i do instead is press the power button twice and this seems to wake it up much faster and better IMO.

Marc

Dell Streak 32GB Unlocked
Froyo V1.6.1 By DJ_Steve

The only problem with common sense is it's just not that common

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users