REC Button on TG01?

Guest xdalover

Guest xdalover

Hello everybody,this is my first post in this forum. Let me introduce myself. I started on Smartphones long time ago, with a Palm TREO 270. The next device was a BlueAngel XDIIs (I felt in love, so my nick :) ). The next step was a XDA FLAME (impressive, but with a lot of problems) and now my last one is a Toshiba TG01. I am from Catalonia, SPAIN, and we have had the chance of living the launching of the TOSHIBA's TG01 before than the rest of Europe (Germany, UK).

We started on June on www.todopocketpc.com the first forum (in spanish, i'm afraid) related to this incredible device.

I offer this experience to all you and, of course, we have registered some questions that we are not able to answer in our forum. I hope that here under WinMO @ Modaco, all we together will be able to solve all the doubts and enjoy of this great product.

My topic is about Recording notes. This device has lost hardware buttons. I used REC button a lot to record voice notes an the walk. Does anybody has an idea to map a button to implement voice notes on TG01?

Thanks!

Guest The Real Mc Coy

AE Button Plus can behave diffrently according to the way you press the buttons, hence you can map 4 apps to 1 button...

BtnPlus can do that too... but in Japanese...

BTW : Home and Back "buttons" next to the "slider" could be remapped too ???

Edited by The Real Mc Coy

Guest xdalover
.....BTW : Home and Back "buttons" next to the "slider" could be remapped too ???

I'm afraid that not , because they does n't appear in the list of hardware buttons...

Guest pepech
AE Button Plus can behave diffrently according to the way you press the buttons, hence you can map 4 apps to 1 button...

BtnPlus can do that too... but in Japanese...

BTW : Home and Back "buttons" next to the "slider" could be remapped too ???

Hi Teacher ........

Not enough busy with the french forums , you have to share your huge knowledge in Shakespeare ' s language

You are the ONE

Regards , Philippe

Guest The Real Mc Coy

Hi young Padawan :)

I try to... (quand je me fais chier au taf...)

And MoDaCo is one of the reference website ;)

Edited by The Real Mc Coy