Auto data disconect?

Guest 91catalunya

Guest 91catalunya

Hi guys, I wonder if you can help?

I have a Touch HD and I installed HD Tweek, this has a setting on it to auto disconect the data after a preset amount of time so I can schedual my gmail to send and recieve every hour and the data connection will connect check and disconect automatically saving my battery smile.gif

But I have searched and search for something to do the same on my other halfs X1 but can't?

I have "Xperia Tweak 2" and "Advanced Config" but neither give me this ability? Advanced Config has the setting "Disconect button in bubble with timer" I have selected this but it still won't disconect automatically? Their is also no setting that I can find to set the time (Timer) to disconect and their is no disconect button in the info bubble at the top of the screen?

Am I doing something wrong or can anyone recomend some software to do this??

Thank you

Chris....

Guest Mike178
Hi guys, I wonder if you can help?

I have a Touch HD and I installed HD Tweek, this has a setting on it to auto disconect the data after a preset amount of time so I can schedual my gmail to send and recieve every hour and the data connection will connect check and disconect automatically saving my battery smile.gif

But I have searched and search for something to do the same on my other halfs X1 but can't?

I have "Xperia Tweak 2" and "Advanced Config" but neither give me this ability? Advanced Config has the setting "Disconect button in bubble with timer" I have selected this but it still won't disconect automatically? Their is also no setting that I can find to set the time (Timer) to disconect and their is no disconect button in the info bubble at the top of the screen?

Am I doing something wrong or can anyone recomend some software to do this??

Thank you

Hi..

try this application... it has a lot of settings... i started to use it today and it does what is supposed to do, but do't ask me to assisst you on settings because i am still figuring oout how it works :)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=478519

good luck

ps i am using it on samsung omnia... but it work better on HTC as it is mentioned in the thread there...

Mike..

Chris....

Edited by Mike178

Guest 91catalunya

Thanks Mike178 :) But HDTweak works perfectly on my phone. But what I really need is something like this on the SONY X1 for my other half. So do you know if this will work on the SE X1, or even better will HDTweak work on the SE X1?

Guest 91catalunya
Try this cab, works a treat on my omnia.. should work fine on X1.

Auto disconnects after 1 minute.

See ya

Cool thank you Nick will give this a try :)

Chris...

• 1 month later...