• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

wi11

wi11

Regular

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
I'm still using a Kaiser and really want a higher res display for email and browsing. As it's not clear when the X2 will be released or how much it will cost, is it crazy to be considering a cheapish £200ish used X1 off ebay?

I figure maybe the X2 will cost as much as 500-600 at launch and it may take at least 6 months for the price to come down to sensible 300-400 levels? So in that time I could be enjoying the X1 and keep it as a backup when I get X2, or whatever.

Sorry for the rambling... :)

SASA'77

SASA'77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:LG P990 Dual;-)

I'm still using a Kaiser and really want a higher res display for email and browsing. As it's not clear when the X2 will be released or how much it will cost, is it crazy to be considering a cheapish £200ish used X1 off ebay?

I figure maybe the X2 will cost as much as 500-600 at launch and it may take at least 6 months for the price to come down to sensible 300-400 levels? So in that time I could be enjoying the X1 and keep it as a backup when I get X2, or whatever.

Sorry for the rambling... :D

At the moment x1 is a best price for buying!!!!!!!!! :angry:

weirdowinmo

weirdowinmo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:SE Xperia X1; SE K770i
x2 still to come in november or at least in q4 2009. price wise I dont have a clue. but looks as if its cooler now with opening to get more apps and cooler design stuff for it. for winmo I think its best.

Tim0

Tim0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Sony Ericsson Xperia X1
If you are gonna take a contract with the phone (yes with unlimited internet, or else your phone is nothing worth while not using wi-fi) I would say go for the X2.

If you are gonna buy the phone without any contract go for an X1.. X2 will surely be around the 500-600 bucks..

zwymc

zwymc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:x1
Why X2 is no X1 X-keys do, and if so, I think I selected X2.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users