Midomi ported to Omnia (WQVGA)

Guest sector

Guest jhickey
Doesn't work for me...

When I open it it says network error. I open it with a wifi connection, don't get the network error, but none of the buttons (menu/grab/sing..etc.) do anything.

Also having this problem. Tried installing on My Storage and the Device, with Wi-Fi and cellular data, and I still get a network error. Oh, and it seems to crash whenever I hit the "Menu" soft key on the bottom right.

Guest limit77
Also having this problem. Tried installing on My Storage and the Device, with Wi-Fi and cellular data, and I still get a network error. Oh, and it seems to crash whenever I hit the "Menu" soft key on the bottom right.

I'm guessing it only works for those with Omnia 900

There's gotta be a way to free it up for the i910

Guest mr.bhola

You are fantastic sector !

Its a nice app!

But can you also ports Iphone apps ?

Its now since a week that microsoft is busy wit ported apps to windows mobile

srry for bad english

Guest TheDrizzle

+1 here... "Network Error. Please Try again." , can't do anything (i910). Installed to Device memory.

Guest bishop4142

Tried installing 1st on storage card - soft reset - Network Error and buttons wouldn't work. removed - soft reset then installed on device - soft reset and still got the error

Looks like a cool program - I'm bummed! :)

Thanks

Edited by bishop4142

Guest sector

guys about Network issue, check the network selection from menu.

You can choose from Internet, WAP etc.

@some apps dont work on Omnia phone from Omnia2.

For example i couldnt get clock and calendar to work properly because the graphics are still messed up after resizing.

Anw i will keep checking if i can get more apps to work! :)

Guest GoldenSpartan

Got it to work on my i910, Turned on wifi :) works like a charm, tho non of the soft keys work, it crashes if you push them.

Cant wait for more to be ported, especially the video editing!!!

Edited by GoldenSpartan

Guest limit77
Got it to work on my i910, Turned on wifi :) works like a charm, tho non of the soft keys work, it crashes if you push them.

Cant wait for more to be ported, especially the video editing!!!

So,..how exactly is it 'working' if you can't use any of the soft keys?

All you're doing is not getting the 'Network error' right?

Guest brainstorm03

I tested the wifi method on the 910, and while you can't use the soft keys, if you use the top tabs and main record/search key it will work. App is awesome too, thanks for the hard work sector. Hopefully this will run over data eventually, it blows away the shazam programs.

Guest lorin.bute

Mine works perfectly, on wifi and 3G. I selected Internet as a connection and it decides by itself if its going to use 3G or wifi based on availability. I don't know why some people have this issue. I had the network error, but once i selected internet as a connection it was gone.

It would be nice that Sector ports the new start menu from the O2.

Guest Oizopower

Wow awsome job Sector!

Another Great app fixed for the Omnia, i must admit you complete my omnia with your Roms, WoWHD and all the other apps