I've compiled BusyBox latest (1.14.3) as a quick fix for getting Swapper up and running (I'm currently using it with a Swap partition!)
I'll cook this into a update.zip at some point and put the files somewhere other than /system/bin but for now...
- Root your device using my method
- Change to the directory containing the root files
- Download my busybox to the same directory
- Type 'adb remount'
- Type 'adb push busybox /system/xbin/busybox'
- Type 'adb shell chmod 4755 /system/xbin/busybox'
- Type 'adb shell /system/xbin/busybox --install -s /system/xbin/'
Install Swapper, and it should now work, as should all the other cool Busybox stuff!