PointSense Suite V2 - Make it mine

Guest gianton

Guest necosino

I could see SPB taking alot of these improvements and quickly working to release MS4, lol.. Otherwise if this does get released and works on a wide range of devices, I could see PointUI quickly taking over a lot of SPB MS's market share :)

Guest corwest

Looks nice! Ive used pointui's Home 2 and i love how graphically smooth it is but this looks like many customizable improvements have beem made :)

Guest dwallersv

Well, I'm not getting it. Yuck.

I'm immediately turned off by having to use a directional pad to position icons on a touchscreen device, fer gawd's sake. I'm using MS3, which uses the drag/drop metaphor to arrange the screen, and I can't imagine for the life of me them regressing to this UI metaphor.

Of course, this is personal taste, I suppose. Still, I can't imagine what you all are hootin' and hollerin' about with that D-pad covering half tghe screen real-estate, and having to use it to layout the screen.

Still, I can't imagine what you all are hootin' and hollerin' about with that D-pad covering half tghe screen real-estate, and having to use it to layout the screen.
You just need the pad to align the icons. I prefer this way because I'm more accurate with it. It doesn't bother me but I don't know why it bothers you so much unless you move your icons every day.

Guest necosino

Right, the d-pad isn't constantly there, only when you tap and hold an icon to move it. Once you hit okay (or delete) the d-pad goes away..

Then again, if that is your biggest complaint about that UI, I think they did a mighty fine job! :)

Edited by necosino

Guest gianton

I have tried MS3 and found it too "oversized", I mean too many things that didn't want so removed it. On the other hand PointUI with PointSense Suite is so much "lighter" and looks a lot better as well.

Guest weirdo
I have tried MS3 and found it too "oversized", I mean too many things that didn't want so removed it. On the other hand PointUI with PointSense Suite is so much "lighter" and looks a lot better as well.

i tried PointUI with PointSense Suite its nice but it not feel solid dont know how to explain i stay with touchflo qbus 2d manilla the best there is for me :)

post-494826-1249970727_thumb.jpg

Guest gianton
i tried PointUI with PointSense Suite its nice but it not feel solid dont know how to explain i stay with touchflo qbus 2d manilla the best there is for me :)

post-494826-1249970727_thumb.jpg

Got bored of M2D and Pointui is rock solid to me. Been trying it the last 2 days with no soft reset.

Guest Nicklashidegard
Got bored of M2D and Pointui is rock solid to me. Been trying it the last 2 days with no soft reset.

Hmm, might give it a go..

At the mo i LOVE NeoTitanium and M2D, but you never know....

Guest La Traviata
All themes work in the free latest version.

Great, thank you for clarifying. I might give it a try then.

I downloaded the free version of Today2 a week ago, but compared to SPB MS3 it felt a bit "jerky" on my Omnia. SPB feels more gentle and I like that it has plug-ins for SPB Traveler, my fave programme. But it has more screens than I need, so I'd like try an alternative.

Guest gianton
Great, thank you for clarifying. I might give it a try then.

I downloaded the free version of Today2 a week ago, but compared to SPB MS3 it felt a bit "jerky" on my Omnia. SPB feels more gentle and I like that it has plug-ins for SPB Traveler, my fave programme. But it has more screens than I need, so I'd like try an alternative.

PointSense v2 will be a lot lighter, hopefully will be released this week.

Guest DJRedLine

Will definately be trying this new version

Never been able to get v1 to work on WM6.5. everything installs fine but freezes when trying to add the pointsense applets (on Pointui pro)

Guest smilegod

Never been able to get v1 to work on WM6.5. everything installs fine but freezes when trying to add the pointsense applets (on Pointui pro)

No problems on my Omnia :D (WM6.5 Pointui Pro)

Guest gepardus

I have the same problem... :angry:

If anyone have the solution please post here. :D

Doesn't work at all on my i900 with Sectors 6.5Rom. Installs fine but when applying the Sense Skin, nothing happens.. It looks like the ordinary Theme with some Graphic bugs on the side.. So no future in that, still SPB3^^

Maybe v2 will be better but i hate registering on a site just for one download so maybe i wont give it a try :D

Guest semmtexx
Doesn't work at all on my i900 with Sectors 6.5Rom. Installs fine but when applying the Sense Skin, nothing happens.. It looks like the ordinary Theme with some Graphic bugs on the side.. So no future in that, still SPB3^^

Maybe v2 will be better but i hate registering on a site just for one download so maybe i wont give it a try :D

Follow the precise directions on the download page for this. You install pointui then enable itin today settings and let it come to the registrations screen. Cancel or not if you bought the app. Then, disable pointui in today settings. THEN install the pointsense suite and homescreen. Then enable pointui in today settings and voila! Now, I used this for a bit on a couple of Bgills cooked 6.5 roms (CF03), but it started to get buggy after a few days of running it. So I'm doing the same....SPB ms3 til V2 comes out! Oh and hey, have you seen the Hero like theme for MS3?

http://www.mobilecustom.fr/forum/index.php/topic,2174.0.html