You should NOT apply this as a whole to your device as it includes a fixed bootloader!
BUT... there is a way to get it on your device! This is theoretical at this point (I don't have a 32A device!), so do a nandroid backup first m'kay and let us know how you get on!
- Download it from this link
- Run it (don't plug your device in) and let it get to the point where it can't find the device - when you get the error pop up, don't OK it
- Now type %temp% to open your temporary directory, and sort by date
- You will see the latest directory has a name with lots of numbers. Inside, you'll see another directory, open that and you'll find 'rom.zip'
- Extract that ZIP to somewhere (e.g. your desktop) using WinRAR or similar
- Close the RUU now
- You can now use 'fastboot' to install only the required files. For example...
- Boot into the bootloader by powering off, then powering on while holding down 'back'
- fastboot flash boot boot.img
- fastboot flash radio radio.img
- fastboot flash system system_2.17.861.2_release.img
- fastboot flash userdata userdata.img (note, this wipes your data)
And you're done!