Screen protector

Guest fibrou

Guest fibrou

Any thoughts on whether a screen protector is needed for the TP2? If so, any recommendations on the type of protector? Seems to be too many choices that may or may not make the protector worthwhile.

In a word, yes. In several more words, most definately. Inadvertent scratches on the unprotected screen will be annoying at best, and may damage the phone at worst. I don't know if yopu one came with a screen protector in the box, mine did, and while it's not exactly the best out there (invisible screen or whatever its' called seems the best from what I've read), the supplied one is quite adequate, and is what I'm currently using.

In a word, yes. In several more words, most definately. Inadvertent scratches on the unprotected screen will be annoying at best, and may damage the phone at worst. I don't know if yopu one came with a screen protector in the box, mine did, and while it's not exactly the best out there (invisible screen or whatever its' called seems the best from what I've read), the supplied one is quite adequate, and is what I'm currently using.

I Have just bought a few cheap ones from ebay. I will post a link and let you know what there like when

I receive them. I might end up buying the expensive one around 10.00 each. I find that with screen protectors

they keep the screen cleaner from grease and finger marks. I have also just bought a custom made

case so will post any comments when that arrives

let me know if any one has a good screen protector or if they have any other useful addon.

• 2 months later...
Guest wilkhaven
I Have just bought a few cheap ones from ebay. I will post a link and let you know what there like when

I receive them. I might end up buying the expensive one around 10.00 each. I find that with screen protectors

they keep the screen cleaner from grease and finger marks. I have also just bought a custom made

case so will post any comments when that arrives

let me know if any one has a good screen protector or if they have any other useful addon.

Just came across this - yes a screen protector is a must. For some reason I got three with my phone - one in the box and a packet of 2 original HTC protectors. I put the first one on butas I took the phone out of the box and got it slightly mis-aligned meaning it started to peel wher it overlapped the edge slightly. I then read about the 'shower method' of applying a screen protector and did this at the weekend - the results are incredible. No dust, perfect alignment and very difficult to tell that there is a protector applied at all.

• 4 months later...
Guest hunter44
Just came across this - yes a screen protector is a must. For some reason I got three with my phone - one in the box and a packet of 2 original HTC protectors. I put the first one on butas I took the phone out of the box and got it slightly mis-aligned meaning it started to peel wher it overlapped the edge slightly. I then read about the 'shower method' of applying a screen protector and did this at the weekend - the results are incredible. No dust, perfect alignment and very difficult to tell that there is a protector applied at all.

Excuse my ignorance please; but what is the "shower method"? Can you elaborate on it? Thanks